*** The Official Battlefield 5 thread***

Soldato
I think I'm alone, but I'm really enjoying it, gun play is super pleasing to me. Plenty wrong with the game though, as others have quite rightly said, I'm sure it'll get sorted just like every other BF game, historically every game has gone though this early mess. They all worked out great (apart from BF1) in the end.

Your not alone i really enjoy it too.

Caporegime
Amazing how people here are either loving it, hating it or going "meh". :p

Wouldn't mind knowing wtf the "pineapple wrench" does for my tank, just unlocked it and have no clue what its for. :confused:

Caporegime
What the hell happened to Battlefield! The maps are tiny, gameplay is arcade and a mad rush, not to mention they have gone full SJW retard.

That rotterdam map is far from tiny, in fact it makes having large scale battles pretty awkward due to its layout, it seems like everyone is spread out across the map and you only seem to see a few people at any one time.

It's very different from Amiens (closest comparison wise) where you could have a massive *********** over the one flag, not sure why everything is so spread out.

Associate
Having never played a BF game I thought I would give it a go. Got lost in the menus for 10 mins. Then spent another 5 mins doing key bindings and couldn't work out how to bind mouse buttons until I figured you have to be in the Mouse row. Finally got into a game (still don't know how) only to find the bindings had not saved :D Alt+F4

Caporegime
NQM9ceb.jpg

Stg 44 + that "medium range scope" = pure filth. Its a sniper scope basically that turns it into a rail gun, just tap fire across stupid distances and get hits left and right. Only real issue is like the sniper scope on that narvik map it does tank your frame rate a bit, i went from 64fps unscoped to about 49 when scoped in, pretty noticeable.

Soldato
*snip*

Stg 44 + that "medium range scope" = pure filth. Its a sniper scope basically that turns it into a rail gun, just tap fire across stupid distances and get hits left and right. Only real issue is like the sniper scope on that narvik map it does tank your frame rate a bit, i went from 64fps unscoped to about 49 when scoped in, pretty noticeable.

Nice. I haven't looked into weapons or upgrades yet - still pinging around with ironsights. I'm having such a blast I don't even know what level I am now.

Just had a really good round with a good squad. So much fun.

Caporegime
Nice. I haven't looked into weapons or upgrades yet - still pinging around with ironsights. I'm having such a blast I don't even know what level I am now.

Just had a really good round with a good squad. So much fun.

Sad thing is it can be made even better with the recoil and bullet speed perks. :eek:

Caporegime
Really not sure about the vehicles. Rotterdam seemed to be more an infantry map and I joined someone in the Churchill tank as the gunner. How dull it was. The gun is between the tracks so you can only shoot forward. Didn't even see anyone to shoot at!

Soldato
Sad thing is it can be made even better with the recoil and bullet speed perks. :eek:

Scary. Roughly how long does it take to unlock all that stuff?

Really not sure about the vehicles. Rotterdam seemed to be more an infantry map and I joined someone in the Churchill tank as the gunner. How dull it was. The gun is between the tracks so you can only shoot forward. Didn't even see anyone to shoot at!

Maybe your driver was taking the scenic route? I've been a gunner in that too. I know what you mean about the narrow FOV inbetween the tracks. I managed to bag a couple with it though, going over a little bridge. I had a shock when the driver took us straight into, and through, a sandbag wall. And a tram (or maybe a train carriage?). :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom