*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Soldato
I wouldn't mind seeing Wilder vs Brezeale early 2018, and if he gets through then face Joshua in the summer.

Yeah good match up, but I think Miller would have to get Pulev or Whyte in the ring to have a shot at the IBF. He might need to fight both. Not sure what Wach and Brezeale are rated at with the WBA but I'd think he'd need to fight Ustinov and or Ortiz.

Wach and Brezeale would take him the WBC route.

Caporegime
Yeah good match up, but I think Miller would have to get Pulev or Whyte in the ring to have a shot at the IBF. He might need to fight both. Not sure what Wach and Brezeale are rated at with the WBA but I'd think he'd need to fight Ustinov and or Ortiz.

Wach and Brezeale would take him the WBC route.

Pulev is still mandatory for the IBF, but he will have to take a back seat now after pulling out. Whyte is ranked below Miller for the IBF. Christian Hammer is ranked 4th, but he's signed up to fight Povetkin in December and will get ironed out. Takam is ranked 3rd but he obviously doesn't come into the equation, so Miller could definitely be a live one and knowing how strict the IBF are with their mandatory's, they could kick up a fuss about AJ's next opponent.

Soldato
Amir Khan going on I'm a celebrity is something else.

Was looking forward to that too... Such a waisted talent that. I wish I'd had half his skill and opportunity.

Amir Khan. Heart of a lion, IQ of a chimp and chin of a popadom.

Last edited:
Soldato
Feel asleep during the a few rounds into Miller v Wach fight. How did Jacbos get on?

I caught about 30 seconds of it around the 8th... it was ridiculous, both exhausted just throwing out weak punches. I have little care or incentive to find out who won.

Soldato
Looks ok! No doubting his talent. Will he end up fighting Briggs?

Everything is a little slow and short so he's cheating a bit, but yeah he looks good considering. He's sharper than I'd have thought.

I wouldn't like a punch off him at his size. If he put everything into it he would probably curl your teeth.

Last edited:
Soldato
Not been in the ring for two years, about 6 stone overweight

still got faster hands and better footwork than AJ :)

Yeah I'm sure he would be a pain in arse for anyone even at 25 stone plus. This video will have all the top guys on notice I think, but with a tank like that he would also be a sitting duck. Every missed shot would leave him open and anything he commits to would have to land or he would probably put himself on the canvass.

If he works the weight off properly his speed and movment could be better than it's ever been. Fingers crossed he stays on track and has the right support around him.

Soldato
I still can’t believe people rate Tyson Fury, he danced around a ring last time out and never looked like hurting him. Final round he got tagged and looked in danger.

Before that I remember him uppercutting himself and getting floored by a non punching heavyweight.:confused:

Back
Top Bottom