*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Soldato
Hell of a tear up between Conor Benn and some French lad on SS Action. Benns been down twice in round 1, got back in it a bit but he's in bother here.

Edit: Benn knocks the Frenchman down in rounds 5 and 6! Awesome fight!

Last edited:
Soldato
It's too early to say how Conor Benn would do, but after a handful of fights he's way past the point most would be.

11 pro fights with 20 total. Professional for 18 months and injured for 5 of those. He was a little wild and maybe over confident last night but that's all. I had the fight a draw but no questions over who was better.

Last edited:
Soldato
Cant wait for BJS vs lemiux

BJS on points all night long for me hes got far too much boxing skill for lemiux he will have him missing shots all night long imo

Soldato
Complete shut out, won every round imo, looked as good as I've ever seen him in his career. He deserves a shot against ggg or canelo next, and I can see him troubling them if he's this switched on.

Soldato
That was as good a display of boxing skill and fitness over 12 rounds as I've seen. Right up with a Mayweather and Calzaghe as a performance and somewhere between the two from an entertainment point.

The US should love him.

Soldato
Amir Khan is apparently signing with Eddie Hearn, announcement tomorrow afternoon. He's not a serious contender anymore, is purely a cash out on his part. I'd guess one warm up fight, then Brook.

Back
Top Bottom