*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Don
Should be an amusing fight, Parker didn't want this fight. Think Eddie H offered them too much money to refuse.
I think it's fair to say Parker or at least his team wanted the fight, they just wanted to get paid as much as they could for it. Parker's probably going to end up earning as much in this fight as he's earned throughout his career and more importantly, more than he'd earn in 10 defences against anybody other than AJ.

Don
Difficult to get excited over this fight having watched the Parker - Hughie Fury fight. I've seen pub brawls with more boxing ability.

Caporegime
Difficult to get excited over this fight having watched the Parker - Hughie Fury fight. I've seen pub brawls with more boxing ability.

Not just that fight. Parker hasn't really impressed in his last 3 fights.

In all honesty though, the fight has been priced wrong by the bookies because of the AJ factor. Parker could be worth a little nibble at 7/1.

Caporegime
Just seen this on twitter, check this boxing line up in 2018 :eek:

Spencer Jr vs Peterson
Linares vs Gesta
Okolie vs Chamberlain
Garcia vs Lipinets
Groves vs Eubank Jr
Smith vs Braehmer
Wilder vs Ortiz
Brook vs Rabchenko
Whyte vs Browne
Joshua vs Parker
Frampton vs Donaire
Crawford vs Horn
Haye vs Bellew
Selby vs Warrington

Soldato
Just seen this on twitter, check this boxing line up in 2018 :eek:

Spencer Jr vs Peterson
Linares vs Gesta
Okolie vs Chamberlain
Garcia vs Lipinets
Groves vs Eubank Jr
Smith vs Braehmer
Wilder vs Ortiz
Brook vs Rabchenko
Whyte vs Browne
Joshua vs Parker
Frampton vs Donaire
Crawford vs Horn
Haye vs Bellew
Selby vs Warrington

That's just the announced fights as well, no doubt we'll get loads more great fights announced as the year progresses. Boxing has had issues in the past but it really is in an excellent state at the moment, there are so many strong weight divisions.

Soldato
Spence is devastating with his body work. Looking like it'll be Thurman vs Spence next at 147. Think he's too big for Crawford

Yeah Spence looked impressive and chopped away at the body nicely. I think Thurman is inured right now so he might run into a couple of mandatory challenges before he fight Spence.

Soldato
Yeah Spence looked impressive and chopped away at the body nicely. I think Thurman is inured right now so he might run into a couple of mandatory challenges before he fight Spence.

I don't see Thurman beating Spence really. Would be a great fight though.

Have you seen the news/rumours? Andre Ward currently weighs 199Lbs... Minimum heavyweight limit is 200!
I really like Ward and thinks he has nothing left to prove to the sport but if he wants to try and be a RJJ then I'm all for watching him try

Soldato
I don't see Thurman beating Spence really. Would be a great fight though.

Have you seen the news/rumours? Andre Ward currently weighs 199Lbs... Minimum heavyweight limit is 200!
I really like Ward and thinks he has nothing left to prove to the sport but if he wants to try and be a RJJ then I'm all for watching him try

What impresses about Thurman is how he manges fights. I think Spence would have his work cut out.

Back
Top Bottom