*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Soldato
Mr Robot AJ will duck Wilder... IF he beats parker (which I doubt he will)

AJ better be worried as wilder is tough as nails! he took proper shots off Ortiz clean on the chin and temple

I must have been watching a different fight, Wilder looked clueless for the most part against a slow Ortiz. He did indeed take proper shots from Ortiz but he had 1 min 30 seconds between rounds to recover and then held on for another a minute :p

Wilder was clearly behind on the cards. Ortiz as said, had his chance and let it slip. Wilder did well to recover but he's got that get out of jail card. AJ is much better imo although that fight may come down to who lands first.

I think Wilder will be too concerned about AJ's punches to let his own shots off as AJ's seem to let his hands go freely sometimes to his detriment like when he got tagged against Whyte and Wald.

As I said before assuming AJ does the business we've got the fight most people want.

Also Errol Spence has called Kell out at 154 and Hearns accepted that would be a good fight!

Soldato
I just don't think Wilder is an easy fight for AJ as some believe. You can't write him off whilst he can still swing that right arm. Plus, if AJ came in heavy and gassed against Wilder, he would pounce in an instant

Don
Was just coming to post that, allegedly a result of contaminated meat in Mexico. Don't worry though lads, forget this failed test he's going to move his training camp to the US and you can test him again in a few weeks :/

The way golden boy have tried to brush it under the carpet as if it's absolutely nothing is incredible.

Caporegime
I'm awaiting Khan to come out and claim Canelo was on drugs when they fought and he would've won the fight if he was clean.

Queue a fight with GGG, much chicken dancing and probably death.

Canelo has just failed a drugs test.
Judges for their first fight should've been tested as well.

Canelo will escape a ban, come in the size of Joshua and win on points after getting Ko'd and taken to hospital.

Last edited:
Soldato
Was just coming to post that, allegedly a result of contaminated meat in Mexico.

Yeah that's a BS excuse imho.

Canelo's drug test results:

ML4Uk0T.png

Science:
When the drug was orally administered repeatedly to men twice a day, the plasma level reached the plateau within 4 d after the initial administration. At that time, the plasma levels of the unchanged form were 0.2 to 0.3 ng/ml and 0.5 to 0.6 ng/ml at doses of 20 and 40 micrograms/man, respectively.
Source = https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4045696

Canelo is a blatant cheat and should be banned, however they will brush this under the carpet due to the corruption and money involved in this fight.

Caporegime
Apart from the AJ fight, I've been thoroughly unimpressed with every Whyte performance I've watched so far. He looks overweight, slow and seems to completely lack technique when he throws his punches.

I'm expecting a slug fest against Browne with both fighters looking to land a single heavy KO punch from the first minute until either fighter collapses exhausted.

Soldato
Apart from the AJ fight, I've been thoroughly unimpressed with every Whyte performance I've watched so far. He looks overweight, slow and seems to completely lack technique when he throws his punches.

I'm expecting a slug fest against Browne with both fighters looking to land a single heavy KO punch from the first minute until either fighter collapses exhausted.

I can't recall exactly but his fight against Chisora was quite a good one wasn't it?

Caporegime
It was entertaining in the sense they kept trading blows and both looked out on their feet multiple times but it was a very low quality fight imo.

Browne seems very similar in style, although I've never watched one of his fights, so I would expect similar to the Chisora fight unless one is vastly superior to the other.

Caporegime
Not sure if it's been mentioned anywhere but Joshua/Parker is going to be the first Sky Box Office fight available in UHD. You need a Sky Q 2TB box and a UHD/4k TV of course but you DON'T need the UHD subscription to book.

Soldato
It was entertaining in the sense they kept trading blows and both looked out on their feet multiple times but it was a very low quality fight imo.

Browne seems very similar in style, although I've never watched one of his fights, so I would expect similar to the Chisora fight unless one is vastly superior to the other.

Surely that's what constitutes a good fight! the opposite to that is one of the Fury dancing around the ring for 12 rounds! I know which one I would prefer.

Soldato
Whyte vs Chisora was a thoroughly entertaining fight, one which Chisora should have won imo. Both guys were limited in terms of skillset and ability but they matched up nicely and gave 110% each.

Back
Top Bottom