*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Soldato
Looking forward to Wilder/Fury. Can’t help but feel it’s a couple of fights early for Fury though.

Tbh, it’s one of those fights that I wouldn’t be surprised to see called off for some reason or other.

I too think it's too early for Fury but will still look forward to the fight.

I think however that if Fury loses he would retire. He's too proud to come back from a lose of this magnitude.

Soldato
Do you have a smart tv? You could get the Nowtv app and buy the fight through the sky boxoffice website.

thanks, got nowTV app on the chromecast, i watch F1 on it sometimes. didnt realise sky is covering the boxing tonight, normally nationTV or others.

what time roughly the boxing starts?

thanks again

Permabanned
I doubt that will actually be for the Joshua fight you might be able to watch the undercard fights then it will switch over to box office.

They are not going to allow some to watch it for £7.99 and then charge box office £19.99, they would be slaughtered.

Soldato
I don't think that £7.99 thing is the fight itself, you need to buy it on box office for £19.99 (this is the only way you can watch big fights on sky, without being a sky subscriber)

Soldato
as i thought so.

can i watch the box office on now TV?
Yes, you may need to go to apps and download the box office app but it's normally located on the home screen, use the same login as your nowtv when purchasing through neulion website and it'll show up on your nowtv.

Back
Top Bottom