*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Soldato
Wielder needs to learn some self control and stop playing the race card. Apparently no one knows who he is because racism and the UK is full of racist's. He comes across like an anger bumpkin.

Associate
Wilders race card is a joke, claiming that's why no one knows who he is. The most famous and successful boxers in History have been black. Mike Tyson, Muhammad Ali, Evander Holifield, Lennox Lewis, Sugar Ray Leonard, George Foreman, Joe Frazier, Larry Holmes, Anthony Joshua, Flloyd Mayweather for god sake.

His lack of fame is due to poor promotion

Last edited:
Associate
not long to go now. can't wait. i'd like Fury to win just so he can go beat AJ after. fair play to Wilder though if he wins. i just hope he doesn't get the extra help from side doctors between rounds like the Ortiz fight where he should have got knocked out

Soldato
Lots of chat around this weekends fight in the thread below. To keep things straight forward can we use that thread for all Fury - Wilder talk.

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/fury-for-the-win-on-sat.18838733/

I'm not sure about this fight, for me the only way Fury can win is by being so awkward and winning on points by frustrating Wilder, on the other hand - Wilder has been a lot more active, is much fitter and brings a very big punch that he can land.

It'll be an interesting fight though, I want Wilder to win.
:(

B&W

B&W

Soldato
Wilders race card is a joke, claiming that's why no one knows who he is. The most famous and successful boxers in History have been black. Mike Tyson, Muhammad Ali, Evander Holifield, Lennox Lewis, Sugar Ray Leonard, George Foreman, Joe Frazier, Larry Holmes, Anthony Joshua, Flloyd Mayweather for god sake.

His lack of fame is due to poor promotion

How can you put Joshua in with the rest of them?

Caporegime
Daniel Dubois is the heavyweight to watch for me. I predict he'll be unbeatable for a decade once he brakes through.

Wonder if Dubois vs. Joshua will ever happen...Joshua will probably refuse until he wants retirement.

Back
Top Bottom