*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Associate
Damn I missed this over the weekend:

Hope he makes a good recovery and has no lasting damage, the KO looked pretty vicious.

Hope he recovers and comes out healthy.

Once again the scoring needs to be looked at (don't get me started on the Wilder/Fury fight, will leave my comments on that to the other thread) and is partly to blame for this and having a fighter in this condition.

Stevenson was gassed after 4 rounds and losing the fight but was up on the scorecards somehow when he was stopped. If the Ukranian didn't go for the KO they would have robbed him and even given it draw or a win to the american fighter. One of the judges had it 98-92 to Stevenson.

No surprise that both Stevenson and Wilder are Al Haymon fighters on Showtime cards.

Associate
Needs more fights yet before you can rank him with the likes of the legends.

When I said "famous and successful boxers" I wasn't speaking about skill.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not an AJ fan- but he sells out stadiums and his fame and success is miles ahead of Wilders amongst casual fans.

Caporegime
A lot of people, including myself, thought Khan was the type of fighter that could easily end up getting seriously injured. At what point do we start considering the fact that he might already be brain damaged?

His family and trainers need to do everything they can to keep him out of the ring with Crawford.

Soldato
He's never beating either of them, but he'd surely make a lot more by fighting Brook.

Does he think Brook is going to wait forever? I know he has trouble with his eyes, if it doesn't happen soon it might never happen. He can't have many fights left with his eyes as bad as they are.

Soldato
He's never beating either of them, but he'd surely make a lot more by fighting Brook.

Does he think Brook is going to wait forever? I know he has trouble with his eyes, if it doesn't happen soon it might never happen. He can't have many fights left with his eyes as bad as they are.

I think Khan has a much better chance of beating Kell Brook boiled down to welter than Crawford.

Soldato
I wondered why Buffer was there as well! Only calls the main events as well so come all the way over from America for a few minutes work for a nothing fight.

Can't see really see the point of this matchup at all, Brooks not got many miles left on the clock with those dodgy eye sockets pointless wasting them in mismatches like this.

Back
Top Bottom