*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Soldato
Usyk round 3 or 9 for me. Either early shock or late stoppage when AJ runs out of steam.

I'll be amazed if AJ wins, a shame for the whole Fury AJ British hype bonanza, but typical business greed got in the way when it was at its biggest.

Soldato
Im thinking AJ... He had a gameplan for the Ruiz rematch and stuck to it.. Showed a new level of maturity..

Plus I want to see Fury slap him sideways to be honest.
Wasn't a Fury fan until recently.

Fury will school him!!

Soldato
The Ruiz loss took something away from AJ, he used to have no fear but since then he fights in survival mode.

Don’t see a different result on Saturday unless he throws caution to the wind a lot more. If it makes the final bell he’s almost certainly lost.

Soldato
How on earth do you watch sky sports box office on a TV these days? The website says through a Now TV stick but they stopped making them. Don't really want to use a laptop.

I've got a modern LG TV, would the built in web browser work?

Permabanned
I think he admitted his corner told him to deviate from the game plan which was not to go looking for the finish even when in rounds 11 & 12 AJ was clearly ready to be taken out.

Hope I am wrong with my prediction as I am a big fan of AJ.
His corner said to not go looking for the knockout, in other words don’t force it and it will come or won’t come. People took that to literally mean don’t knock him out. What fighter wouldn’t knock someone out if they knew they could? Did he show mercy to bellew? No he knock him out.

Back
Top Bottom