*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Soldato
Yeah it's a one fight card with some other big names fighting tomato cans. Groves and DeGale are on here I reckon just to build up to them fighting again (on PPV of course) in the new year.

I don't even think Cleverley V Bellew is PPV worthy it's a domestic dust up between 2 fringe world level fighters.

Caporegime
Yeah it's a one fight card with some other big names fighting tomato cans. Groves and DeGale are on here I reckon just to build up to them fighting again (on PPV of course) in the new year.

I don't even think Cleverley V Bellew is PPV worthy it's a domestic dust up between 2 fringe world level fighters.

I dont think it will last long either. I think their dislike for each other will go to their heads, they'll lose their cool and both will come out proper swinging.

Soldato
Froch hasn't got anything to prove and a fight with De Gale is only a big fight in Britain. Froch is looking for one or two final big paydays and De Gale sadly doesn't come close.
Yeah ironically it's kind of the same situation Froch found himself up against when he tried getting a fight with Calzaghe it just wasn't a big enough fight for Joe at that stage of Carls career.

Fighting DeGale would be a good fight but it doesn't carry the needle that the Groves fight did and isn't going to sell out Wembley or anything like that so doubt Carl is going to be interested.

Soldato
It seems every up and coming British heavyweight has to go through the same old shot British heavyweights on the way up.

He's already done Skelton and tonight Sprott they'll be digging up Audley next! Danny Williams is still fighting shockingly as well but he's beyond shot to hell the BBBOC won't even give him a license over here now!

Last edited:
Soldato
Think Chisora will be the most likely of those 3, could see that fight in 2015 at some point (assuming Fury beats him). Price has gone to Germany to rebuild his career, he's going to want none of Joshua for a while yet. As for Fury He'll probably pick him off once Wlad Klitchko has given Fury a hiding!

Back
Top Bottom