*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Caporegime
119 - 109? What the ****? :confused:

I'd have said 117-111 was a shocker, but to only give Smith one round is a farce.

That right there is exactly why boxing, for the most part, is in the gutter.

Disgrace.

Soldato
I had Abraham winning what was a close fight. He seemed comfortable in the early rounds but Smith came on strong in the middle/later rounds, it was a good effort. Those sorts of scorecards have and always will be a part of boxing sadly.

The light heavyweight Russian, Artur Beterbiev is one to watch out for - currently 6 fights, 6 wins all by KO. He absolutely destroyed the former IBF champion Tavoris Cloud last night via a 2nd round KO (dropping him down around 4 times) AND apparently he's beaten Kovalev twice in the amateurs.

Associate
OP
Anyone planning and seeing the new Ali film? 'I am Ali'

Also, Pacquiao vs Mayweather defiantly going to happen in 2015 according to Mayweather Sr....we can hope (even if it is way to late ) but it is just noise in my opinion :(

Associate
Couple of good fights tonight, Joshua, Selby on sky sports 1.
*edit getting dates mixed up*

It is tonight guessing 11oclock for the AJ fight so the Americans can watch him destroy another nobody. I would like to see him take out systematically price, chisora and fury then again that's another 3 matches against nobodies.

Associate
I do really enjoy watching Selby fight, don't care what the commentators were saying, I like seeing the style. Sure quick KO's are impressive, but watching him school other boxers is something else to watch.

Back
Top Bottom