*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

If fury didn’t get caught in the 7th he would have won. Only himself to blame.

I think he will win rematch
Fury was ahead going into the second half of the fight, but then he got tired and Usyk found another gear and won most of the later rounds. It was not one sided at all, Usyk with a narrow win.

Now the rematch, Fury I think will be better next time in October.

Last edited:
Can the rematch not be in this cesspit of a country. The only thing with less class than Fury is KSA. They’ll have gotten a big payday from this.

Tbh Usyk has the right to pick the venue, I doubt Ukraine is an option.

Any sporting event over there has absolutely no atmosphere . The rematch should be somewhere in Europe or better still London so fury can get bashed up on home turf

Fury was ahead going into the second half of the fight, but then he got tired and Usyk found another gear and won most of the later rounds. It was not one sided at all, Usyk with a narrow win.

Now the rematch, Fury I think will be better next time in October.

Thought it was a draw first half

This is why I never watch boxing any more, I tune in for the big heavyweights like tonight but come on, how was it that close on the judge's score cards, with one judge thinking Fury won that fight? Fury saying he only lost because the judges were kind to Usyk because of Ukraine being at war too. Used to really like the guy but what a ****.

I thought Fury tactically got it wrong in the fight.

Why did he choose to box off the back foot?

He should have been imposing himself like he did against Wilder when he flattened him and put all his weight on him.

He also didn't go to the body enough which is Usyk's weakness and didn't press the advantage when he had it.

---

But I am happy to see Fury lose because he behaves and speaks like he is God's chosen.

Last edited:
Really good fight that swayed one way and then the other throughout. In the early rounds I thought Usyk was going to walk it, then Tyson took over and you thought he was just going to prove to be too big and then out of no where Usyk comes back with that knockdown and sees the fight out.

An absolutely remarkable achievement from Usyk. I know we get lots of champions across multiple weights in the lighter divisions but to come up from cruiserweight and become the undisputed heavyweight champion is something else.

Back
Top Bottom