*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Best man won, right man won

pleasing to see that everybody I have seen online etc says the same, the fury camp are of their heads .
Got to love the Usyk story, Ukraine , and all that . He was the man tonight , the man against Aj too, twice. What a great man and fighter, humbling that some winners don’t bring arregance and show off Fury type moves.

Genuinely chuffed, I don’t even want to see the AJ - Fury fight now. It’s all passed , we know who’s the best .

Love to be a fly on the wall in the fury room, he said people sided with him cause of the war, then wished everybody a happy new year

Last edited:
John Fury has to be the worst thing that ever happened to Tyson, and I'm including the drugs, booze and eating into that. The guy is an absolute tosspot. Sugar tring to coach himin the corner and John is rambling on like he knows something. The bloke was a gypo boxer fighting in backyards for spare change and 'respect'.

Last edited:
Bunce saying on the radio the IBF will probably strip Usyk of the belt (as they’ve already said whoever won last night has to fight Hrgovic next (which I guess becomes Dubois if he wins at 5 v 5) so Fury will have missed the chance to become undisputed even if he wins the rematch.

Can see that will be heading for AJ v Dubois/Hrgovic for the IBF belt later in the year.

Re retirements.

I don't think Fury will see that he can get any better for a rematch (when the dust settles).

And for Usyk, there is no one left to fight (other than John Fury luls).

At least the fight finally happened and it did deliver to be fair.

he could improve his defence i feel, he seems to have some bad habits

easier said than done

Had Usyk for the win and ultimately delivered and went about his business and finished the job. Showboating got a tad annoying as if that's something to gloat about. The 9th was on the verge of a KO but ref didn't call it.

I'm glad Usyk won. I had a bet on him. But winning via ko/tko.

I might have won the bet if the standing count was in the middle of the round and not the end.

I would be surprised if Fury doesn't take the rematch clause. Millions of £/$'s on the table, and a chance to win all the belts.

genuinely not seen anyone claiming Fury won that fight other than Fury....

He'll not be getting 70:30 split in the rematch.... He's got no titles now and if he gets beat in the rematch - he's done.....

Then he'll bum around for 2 years, and finally the AJ v Fury fight will happen 10 years too late for the fans... both for a final pay day

Back
Top Bottom