*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

It's a good thing there's a rematch because I could see Tyson going off the rails. If he loses that, I think he'll be in a very bad place mentally.

I don't like him very much, but I don't want to see him on the verge of suicide like he was before.

Agree with the studio, Usyk will be the one to walk away. Achieved everything he can in boxing and doesn't seem as driven by money as others in the sport.

Retire undefeated, as the unified champion and he'll go back to help his country in some way.

Last edited:
It wouldn't shock me if either or both retired. Nobody knows what Fury is going to do on any given day and until that first bell rang, nobody could guarantee tonights fight was going to go ahead and as Pigeon says, there's nothing left of Usyk now. Is the money on offer enough for Usyk to risk a perfect career? And will Tyson be able to get his head around losing without going off the rails again?

It wouldn't shock me if either or both retired. Nobody knows what Fury is going to do on any given day and until that first bell rang, nobody could guarantee tonights fight was going to go ahead and as Pigeon says, there's nothing left of Usyk now. Is the money on offer enough for Usyk to risk a perfect career? And will Tyson be able to get his head around losing without going off the rails again?
I would guess Tyson needs to top up his bank account if the rumours from last year were true.

Back
Top Bottom