*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Pleased for Nick as I saw the last fight where he was robbed so it's well deserved for sure.
yeah he won the last one got robbed; was hoping he didnt get robbed this time but it was super close and any way you wouldnt of really said either got robbed. great fight.

Last edited:
you gotta remember they just started building this. its new. it will obviously build and get better. the fights are getting made now. so tbh as a viewer who cares about the crowds.

They've set it up specifically for UK timing, it's way past midnight in Saudi. I personally couldn't give a damn about the crowds, we're seeing fight cards that were unimaginable a few years ago, bring it on I say.
When these big events were in the UK, main event ringwalks were around 11, this will be far far later.

When these big events were in the UK, main event ringwalks were around 11, this will be far far later.
Tbh most of these fights could be a main event. When you have so many 'big' fights they can't all be at peak time.

Queensbury giving Matchroom a good hiding as I expected, okay I didn't expect it would be this easy.

I've got little interest in Wilder Zhang but wouldn't mind seeing Hergovic Dubois but at that this rate I doubt I'll see the end of the next fight. zzzzzzzzz

Hope Bivol doesn't put the brakes on what's been an entertaining night of boxing so far. As much as I rate him he seems to coast a bit at times, just content to show that he's the better boxer and doesn't seem too fussed about getting a stoppage.

Back
Top Bottom