*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Was going to post some of my Bruno signed stuff (as in pictures).

Bruno is a legend.

But there is no way the current crop of BS could have survived Lewis, Tyson, Holyfield and Mercer.

Last edited:
I don't see a way back from this - the 3rd "comeback" for him.... Ruiz loss, back to back Usyk losses and now this....

he's 34, shown ZERO punch resistant in his last 10-12 fights...

He's done.... He may get a few more fights but he's not getting near a world title fight anytime again....

Will be calls for a "mandated / contractual rematch" probably - but that will end the same way again.... AJ showed nothing in that fight that makes me think he wants to be in a ring any time again.

He's made some good money, he's done very well for himself - call it a day and live your life.

He's going to get SERIOUSLY hurt if he continues to fight on.

I don't see a way back from this - the 3rd "comeback" for him.... Ruiz loss, back to back Usyk losses and now this....

he's 34, shown ZERO punch resistant in his last 10-12 fights...

He's done.... He may get a few more fights but he's not getting near a world title fight anytime again....

Will be calls for a "mandated / contractual rematch" probably - but that will end the same way again.... AJ showed nothing in that fight that makes me think he wants to be in a ring any time again.

He's made some good money, he's done very well for himself - call it a day and live your life.

He's going to get SERIOUSLY hurt if he continues to fight on.
AJ won't be coming back.

Will be on a reality TV show in a couple of years.

Not to take away some of his highlights though.

As it was a cool journey.

Derek Chisora and Dillian Whyte are always up for a fight if AJ struggles to find someone

Easy to find opponents in theory, Martin Bakole, Zhang, Philipp Hergovich, Wilder, Whyte, Fury, Parker, Joyce.

Getting the fights made and the desire to make them for business . financial reasons is the issue. If they are high risk low reward then they just dodge fighting certain people.

Last edited:
Easy to find opponents in theory, Martin Bakole, Zhang, Philipp Hergovich, Wilder, Whyte, Fury, Parker, Joyce.

Getting the fights made and the desire to make them for business . financial reasons is the issue. If they are high risk low reward then they just dodge fighting certain people.

Was just being sarcastic how much AJ has dropped no pun

Back
Top Bottom