*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

After the first knock down AJs face said defeat is on the cards, he showed no fighting spirit. He has been fortunate and lucky to have been world champion, call it a day and retire before getting lasting damage

After the first knock down AJs face said defeat is on the cards, he showed no fighting spirit. He has been fortunate and lucky to have been world champion, call it a day and retire before getting lasting damage
His on about rematch now do you believe this crap.

No fighting spirit implies he gave up after the first knockdown which begs the question, why bother getting up after each knockdown, especially the last when he looked like his brains were scrambled?

Fighting spirit is one aspect of his performance which was still there for me, his defence, head and hand movement, speed and punch resistance on the other hand.

enqJ1mJ.png

His on about rematch now do you believe this crap.
I don’t think taking the rematch is such a crazy idea this time. It’s not like Usyk where AJ couldn’t land, Dubois is easy to hit and beatable

I think people are being a bit harsh to AJ, he’s achieved a huge amount, fought everyone who’s been put in front of him and had huge success, despite some issues.

He’s also done so much for British boxing - don’t forget that.

Dubois was an animal last night, in a form we’ve never seen him at - new blood on the way up and he was able to rise to it.

I think people are being a bit harsh to AJ, he’s achieved a huge amount, fought everyone who’s been put in front of him and had huge success, despite some issues.

He’s also done so much for British boxing - don’t forget that.

Dubois was an animal last night, in a form we’ve never seen him at - new blood on the way up and he was able to rise to it.
This exactly confirms how **** HW boxing is right now.

AJ has achieved loads yeh.

Dubois is an average HW boxer!!

Last edited:
I went to wembley last night. With the decent undercard we thought £100 a ticket wasnt too bad value. Im an AJ fan, average heavyweight but a decent guy. He should have quit after the shambles that was the 2nd Usyk fight.

Dubois fought really well, you have to give him credit for the win. Be interesting to see who he fights next.

Great event, they put on a great show, was surprised to see the anthems played, dont recall this at a boxing match before? Hutchinson vs Buatsi was a decent fight, was hoping for Denny vs Shiraz to be a bit better. Traffic meant we missed the 1st 2 fights. Wouldnt go again though, cheap seats meant i may aswell have been sat at home watching it on a screen :p and far too many idiots who cant take their drink or ones that cant hold on to their pints :p

Oh and Liam Gallagher was shocking.

Back
Top Bottom