*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Soldato
The fact he managed to get a UD over Canelo says how much he clearly won.

I do love Canelo for chasing greatness (something other boxers should take note of) but I'm really happy for Bivol

I also feel a bit vindicated for the first GGG fight he clearly lost

Associate
Lets hope Putin doesn't try to use this for some 'positive propaganda', inviting Bivol to the Kremlin for a 'hero's reception', pinning some sort of medal/award on him with a cringe photo opportunity.

Soldato
Rematch wont go any different bivol dealt with canello pretty easily tbh,

WHo goes into a fight with canello and comes out with an unmarked face ever

Soldato
Looking forward to Buatsi vs Richards this weekend. Love a good domestic tear up. My money is on Buatsi to get the job done but Richards is no mug. We've got such a good light heavyweight scene over here we could have a domestic super series with them all.

Having my, what seems annual, Floyd Mayweather appreciation period where I watch some of his old fights. Today is Canelo, I'll rewatch the Mosley fight tomorrow and maybe the Pac-Man one as well. He is such a delight to watch. I loved Pretty Boy Floyd when he was aggressive but when he changed into Money-May and became defensive he was just something else.

He may have ruined the game by making fighters put so much emphasis on being undefeated but when he is in the ring I feel no one knew it better than him. I certainly miss him in the ring.

Soldato
Looking forward to Buatsi vs Richards this weekend. Love a good domestic tear up. My money is on Buatsi to get the job done but Richards is no mug. We've got such a good light heavyweight scene over here we could have a domestic super series with them all.

Having my, what seems annual, Floyd Mayweather appreciation period where I watch some of his old fights. Today is Canelo, I'll rewatch the Mosley fight tomorrow and maybe the Pac-Man one as well. He is such a delight to watch. I loved Pretty Boy Floyd when he was aggressive but when he changed into Money-May and became defensive he was just something else.

He may have ruined the game by making fighters put so much emphasis on being undefeated but when he is in the ring I feel no one knew it better than him. I certainly miss him in the ring.

Im looking forward to babic fighting :D :D

Back
Top Bottom