*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Caporegime
Used to see Julius a lot around Woolwich. You know he’s tough because he doesn’t try to act it and is a bit of a big softie tbh. His sheer stature is enough to shut most people up, except in bumbag boys case, and he rightly got the treatment.

Soldato
Did anyone actually think he retired? He'll stay retired if Usyk wins. If AJ wins there is too much money left on the table.

It's obvious what is happening otherwise the WBC would've have a vacant belt as soon as the Whyte fight was finished.

Soldato
Anyone see Beterbiev demolish Joe Smith? I appreciate JS clearly isn't elite level but he got pwnd!

I reckon Beterbiev beats Bivol mainly due to Bivol not having the power to worry Beterbiev. It'd be a good fight though.

Not sure what Yarde is thinking about, he should probably stay clear of Beterbiev. Only thing against Beterbiev is age.

Soldato
Yeah I thought he'd probably stop him around round 6-7. Smith is no joke but he got absolutely beaten.

Yeah the undisputed match up seems far more interesting. I like Yarde and he can bang but so could Joe Smith and look what happened. Beterbiev can box too.

I'd rather see Yarde and Bustsi fight and trend the winner of those two gets the winner of Beterbiev vs Bivol

Soldato
Yeah I thought he'd probably stop him around round 6-7. Smith is no joke but he got absolutely beaten.

Yeah the undisputed match up seems far more interesting. I like Yarde and he can bang but so could Joe Smith and look what happened. Beterbiev can box too.

I'd rather see Yarde and Bustsi fight and trend the winner of those two gets the winner of Beterbiev vs Bivol

Does Yarde have a good defense? I think I've only see one of his fights. His record doesn't look amazing, from my limited knowledge.

Soldato
Does Yarde have a good defense? I think I've only see one of his fights. His record doesn't look amazing, from my limited knowledge.

It's hard to tell really. He appears to be slick and looks to incorporate some use of the philly-shell (which makes sense as his trainer, Tunde, spent a lot of time in Mayweather's gym) but it's hard to tell just how good he is defensively when he's fought the people he's fought.

Caporegime
Lol, the Paul v Fury fight has been called off again. Bunch of absolute clowns, neither wants the fight. Fury’s scared of getting embarrassed and Paul just wants to keep fighting dead bodies to keep the cash cow going.

Both should just be forgotten about

Back
Top Bottom