**** The Official Chinese Phones Thread ****

Soldato
I thought (know) the FPS is rather slow, but it's not like you're waiting a couple of minutes or anything, so I wouldn't be concerned myself.
I haven't had much chance to play but it seems fast enough (normal) if I turn the screen in then use the fps to unlock. However with screen off, using the fps to turn on screen and unlock seems delayed?

On the A2 Lite has anyone else noticed that you can set a gesture to swipe down on the fingerprint reader to open the notifications/quick settings and swipe up to close. It makes the notch more bearable and wasn't something I was immediately aware of.
What sort of gesture do you mean? I turned on the swipe down on the FPS to show notifications...

Soldato
Amazon lost my Pocophone allegedly, there was no tracking info and 5 days later they just sent me a refund, no option. I made a complaint on their chat, got a £50 voucher

Funnily enough it's £50 more now... Bought from elsewhere instead. It's a very very good phone if you already like miui, the notch is a bit much though

Soldato
I've had mine for a couple of weeks now. Got the 4/64gb version. Honestly the only issue so far is the auto brightness fluctuates slot. It's snappy and does everything i need it to. And more importantly is smaller, and has a headphone jack. Can't fault it, I just returned a OP6 because of that..

Associate
What do you want to know?

The auto brightness doesn't work properly but apart from that it's very impressive for the money.

Mine cost £160 for the 64GB/4GB version and I think the 32GB/3GB version was discounted to £135.

Associate
...So what's the issue with auto brightness ?

I find it both too sensitive in that it adjusts too frequently and also inaccurate in that it doesn't produce the correct level of brightness for the ambient lighting.

I use a toggle with 5 main brightness presets to choose from which is enough to cater for my use 99% of the time.

Associate
I use Notification Toggle and have been using it for quite a few years but it's not the easiest or most intuitive app to setup but does give the option of adding a number of settings or app shortcuts in the notification bar (it's the second app I install on any new phone or tablet after Nova Launcher). Alternatively there's the One Click Brightness widget which allows you to put a widget for each brightness setting e.g. 7%, 12%, 25%, 100%, Auto on your home screen but wastes a lot of space doing so. There's probably other widgets that do a similar job without wasting as much space

Soldato
Can anyone tell me how to view recently cleared notifications with miui 10?

I've tried holding down on the home screen, choosing widgets but the 1x1 settings option isn't there so I can't access the notification log.

Any tips? No app is any good as it doesn't let you view past notifications.

Back
Top Bottom