*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Soldato
Been on played the moon. Started loading iron banner and then couldn't be bothered. Take it that's what you need to play for the reward cos I got nowt for mooning

Nobody has got anything, seems like you might get it when the game is released.

I can't get iron banner to load, but have done some exploring on the moon, lots of networks of caves etc deep underground

EDIT: confirmation:

gMpQW7M.png

Last edited:
Soldato
been playing on the moon till just now with Immortalsaint (not sure if hes on here) just free roaming the area after the main mission. Taking those enemy bikes and just shooting the place up was loads of fun, we even came across one of those random events, even with 2 of us on bikes we still didnt get the mob killed before it got away bah.

Anyway really enjoyed the mission to destroy the hive and kill the wizard, playin those on hard makes it much more fun.

Im so torn between buying this game for the pve and feeling like its a waste as i dislike the pvp side.

Soldato
Just had a decent go at the crucible and hated it. It's another of those unless you are amazing you will just get killed instantly type things. I tried and died loads my reactions are just not quick enough tbh.

Caporegime
OK I have 4.5k glimmer - what should I buy with it?!? Everything seems cosmetic and loot drops are good enough to get good weapons and armour...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Last edited:
Associate
OK I have 4.5k glimmer - what should I buy with it?!? Everything seems cosmetic and loot drops are good enough to get good weapons and armour...

If you upgrade your cryptarch rank you'll get 62 damage weapons and Armour that will allow you to have up to 160 defence from all the engrams you pick up. I think when you hit level 3 you get a legendary engram everytime you rank up, might start at level 5 though can't remember. It just gives you rare items or armour that you can't use though so it's kinda pointless overall...

Caporegime
If you upgrade your cryptarch rank you'll get 62 damage weapons and Armour that will allow you to have up to 160 defence from all the engrams you pick up. I think when you hit level 3 you get a legendary engram everytime you rank up, might start at level 5 though can't remember. It just gives you rare items or armour that you can't use though so it's kinda pointless overall...
Never bought engrams - could try that, ended up getting a 2.7k ship so back to being normally poor! Ta...

Associate
Never bought engrams - could try that, ended up getting a 2.7k ship so back to being normally poor! Ta...

I'm on cryptarch rank 8 now and its costing me around 10,000 glimmer each level...nothing else to spend the money on though, only thing I want is the Vanguard Sparrows but don't have high enough Vanguard rank yet.

Caporegime
Yelp seems only one area per planet - guess we are all Russians in the future...

Shame, I expected more per planet - looking forward to more info about the DLC breakdown now.

EDIT: We know Earth, Moon, Venus and Mars are in the game and the Grimore has cards for Mercury, Jupiter and Saturn and another moon - not that bad just doesnt fit with the low level cap unless its all about the loot drops.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom