*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys any idea why it won't let me change resolution on my dell monitor? (its set to 1920x1080 and is greyed out so i cant select or change). I want it to 1900x1200!

If the hours I put into Diablo or Diablo 2 are any indication this game will be fantastic value for money.

different times games have evolved since then. the ps2 graphics and outdated combat and generally game mechanics are putting me off so much. torchlight 2 has the pricing nailed imo. it's easy to get caught in the hype though.

Grrr for some reason there is a parental controls on my account! I can just bet this is going to be a headache to sort out, wonder if it had anything to do with my account being locked summer last year for "suspicious activity".

different times games have evolved since then. the ps2 graphics and outdated combat and generally game mechanics are putting me off so much. torchlight 2 has the pricing nailed imo. it's easy to get caught in the hype though.

PS2 graphics? Are you blind?

And in what way is the combat outdated exactly?

ps2 graphics?! I played Diablo 2 as recently as last year, unless D3 is complete turd I imagine I'll be playing it for a long time.

guys any idea why it won't let me change resolution on my dell monitor? (its set to 1920x1080 and is greyed out so i cant select or change). I want it to 1900x1200!

nevermind it just wouldnt let me change in full screen windowed.

is there actually a difference between fullscreen windowed and full screen? (other than letting me use my other screen without minimising the game)

also any suggestions for setting background and foreground FPS?

whatever guys I wont argue with some mindless sheep. keep on praising something that screams mediocrity and budget indie game.

Last edited:
Oh god I was sure I was going to play Barb, but then I watched a vid of Demon Hunter and that looks awesome too! FUuuuuu!

First world problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom