***** The Official Division Thread *****

looks good. Shame we have to wait a month for it on PS4 !

yeah thats really pee'd me off that has - xbone and pc players get it a month beforehand.

I'm seriously losing interest and patience in this game, just can't be bothered to run 'powerplant' for the gazillionth time.

All that time and effort put into getting Phoenix credits and I've yet to see a decent gun to buy with them.

/bored

yeah thats really pee'd me off that has - xbone and pc players get it a month beforehand.

I'm seriously losing interest and patience in this game, just can't be bothered to run 'powerplant' for the gazillionth time.

All that time and effort put into getting Phoenix credits and I've yet to see a decent gun to buy with them.

/bored

Need to get into the dark zone with us, not boring when Dredds around, oh look player "your team has gone rouge" :p

You don't need to buy gun's, I give you all the good one I pick up :D

CM CS x 1
HM CS x 6
CM FL x 1

completed them last night.

Clear Sky challenging is way more farmable than Falcon Lost. I got a striker drop from it too.

Afternoon Guys, I've wanted this game since when I first seen it but heard the reviews weren't very favorable... Now that it's been out a while what's the overall verdict on the game?

Afternoon Guys, I've wanted this game since when I first seen it but heard the reviews weren't very favorable... Now that it's been out a while what's the overall verdict on the game?

its improved a lot recently, 28th "should" see it improving more.

i would say to hold off til then its either going to make or break the game i believe.

Tried the DZ last night after not touching it for weeks, still multiple groups of people going rogue in DZ1 and just running off the timers, bloody wimps!

Ive tried the group finder as well but theyre so flakey, its frustrating, youre either with very undergeared people wanting to farm DZ5/6 or people who cant keep their bullets in their pants or have no mic to say where theyre going and run round like headless chickens :D

Does anyone know if matchmaking is going to be available for the Underground instances?

The underground dungeons are separate to the dark zone and more like the PVE encounters you have on the incursions / challenge mode missions so yes they'll have the usual match making. However the devs have said the easier difficulties can be solo'd

I hope so as not having matchmaking for the hvt etc was a huge oversight.

Matchmaking from the HUB works really well - got all my 240 gear from there. Plus everyone that is finding groups through this method generally knows what they're doing because they've actively gone out of their way to find it.

So, PS4 players have to wait over a month but we'll still get the new weapons, GS, 1 gear set (extra 3 with the DLC), weapon balances perks etc so at least there's that.

I wouldn't be bothered but I bought the gold edition so I'm sort of locked into it now.

Also there's a new incursion that massive haven't talked about yet, we won't get that either though untile august 2nd I think.

Really enjoying rainbow six siege still so I'll stick with that until then.

Could be worse, have always felt somewhat sorry for anybody playing Destiny on the Xbox, a month just gives them a little window to iron some of the bugs out for us :)

So, PS4 players have to wait over a month but we'll still get the new weapons, GS, 1 gear set (extra 3 with the DLC), weapon balances perks etc so at least there's that.

I wouldn't be bothered but I bought the gold edition so I'm sort of locked into it now.

Also there's a new incursion that massive haven't talked about yet, we won't get that either though untile august 2nd I think.

Really enjoying rainbow six siege still so I'll stick with that until then.

Also interested in this. I am quite happy to wait for the Underground element on PS4 and not even that fussed on the new weapons but would like to know if the weapon re balancing will happen prior to the DLC release. Can anyone confirm one way or the other?

Also interested in this. I am quite happy to wait for the Underground element on PS4 and not even that fussed on the new weapons but would like to know if the weapon re balancing will happen prior to the DLC release. Can anyone confirm one way or the other?

Yeah, we get the rebalances too (28th I think). There's a video by skill-up explaining what you do and don't get.

Back
Top Bottom