***** The Official Division Thread *****

Associate
Maybe not such a bad thing amazon only just posdted mine today!! Maybe next time ill get it from the shop, oh well, Shoulda woulda coulda

Soldato
FFS! I just spent an hour battling through the "get the tech guy" mission on hard only to get kicked off the server during the final boss battle.

Considering it had two Beta's before release you think they might have been better prepared for launch. I'm getting disconnected too will give up and try again tomorrow...

Soldato
Having great fun with this, didn't play much beta so its pretty much all fresh. Crafting is good, got some nice blue gear too. Currently level 7, really hate the cleaners :D

Soldato
Guys for Those who played beta and now this. Are you finding that it seems to play and feel better? I can't put my finger on it but it just feels and looks better.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Considering it had two Beta's before release you think they might have been better prepared for launch. I'm getting disconnected too will give up and try again tomorrow...

Luckily, it did reconnect straight away and load me straight into the last checkpoint. So all was not lost, thankfully. At least that's something they got right. :D

Caporegime
Bad guys are easier to kill but also do much more damage. Definitely some tweaking needed, you can have a dude with a massive LMG tickling you but as soon as someone flops out a pistol it's ducking time. NPC shotguns have ridiculous range, the one that one of the bosses uses anyway. I'm loving it. I'm level 9, have my med wing at 50%, security at 20 or so and tech at 20 or so as well. Lots of little niggly bugs but nothing too devastating. That laptop activation thing didn't affect me but a few friends suffered with it. Got kicked off once, spebt 20 secs or so in the middle of a fight ADS and going "****ING SHOOT YOU ****ING PIECE OF ****" only to get kicked off. Must've been a disconnect. On the flip side however, when I logged back in, I was exactly where I left, enemy health bars exactly the same, the lot.

Seems to be loads of missions, encounters and side missions, enough to keep me busy for a bit anyway.

At level 6 I thought I'd give the DZ a go and got promptly destroyed by some NPCs as the first bracket is now 1-14 and they must'be been at least 10 so I'll go back later for some revenge.

Haven't tried crafting yet, but I apparently have loads of stuff to craft so I'll have a go tomorrow or so.

One very annoying bug was when a friend was struggling with a mission. I joined and spawned at the safe zone on the water's edge. Couldn't fast travel to him so spent 10 mins running to him, that needs fixing but it was also the only real irritation. I was also promised some cosmetic stuff for playing both betas but nothing was at the rewards guy so who knows, maybe I have to log on to Ubisoft 's site or something.

If Ubisoft stay on top of this and fix these little niggles then I can see me spending loads of time playing.

Associate
Agreed with the tweaking of difficulty. Just finished a medical 'story mission' designed for level 7. We did it on the hard mode, 4 of us all level 12 and it was nails lol! So many deaths but good fun though. Having a break then gonna hit the DZ :)

Back
Top Bottom