***** The Official Division Thread *****

Soldato
I would agree I think it looks great and some of the effects are well done but it is so boring you just do the same thing over and over. Same enemy's in a slightly different building. Tbh it feels less lacking than Destiny on release and tbh I'm not sure you could even call that a game.

I also had the bug not being able to do the verification. It worked eventually.

Caporegime
I would agree I think it looks great and some of the effects are well done but it is so boring you just do the same thing over and over. Same enemy's in a slightly different building. Tbh it feels less lacking than Destiny on release and tbh I'm not sure you could even call that a game.

I also had the bug not being able to do the verification. It worked eventually.

uRKaDmJ.gif

Caporegime
Lol, for me the atmosphere in the game is what sold me on it, as I was hella confused with my time with it in the beta, that feeling of walking in the DZ and not knowing who you are going to run into, and plotting if you attack or not with your team.

I expect Soulja to be reviving me lots.

I can see many hours of fun just wandering around there looking for gear. Also got my 3 DZ keys from the Uplay rewards thing so I'll be looking for that loot.

Associate
I don't think you can lower your weapon and grenade to gun is triangle (i think)

So you can only holster weapon when in safe house (which is done automatically). Just annoying that every civilian thinks I want to shoot them! Also Grenade to gun is not triangle. Once you have grenade it seems all you can do is throw it, which is a pain if you select it by mistake!

Caporegime
So you can only holster weapon when in safe house (which is done automatically). Just annoying that every civilian thinks I want to shoot them! Also Grenade to gun is not triangle. Once you have grenade it seems all you can do is throw it, which is a pain if you select it by mistake!
Cancelling grenades is circle AFAIK (was in the beta) and dont point your gun at civilians, the rubbish they say is just standard crap to make you feel part of the world.

ps3ud0 :cool:

Associate
Quick question before I fire this up. Is the "story" mode best experienced solo or within a team?

I've gone through the story mode solo reaching level 10 today. I grouped up to do the 'Main' missions that you can adjust the difficulty on.

A word of warning to any 'OCD' completionists out there. I unlocked this perk in the security tree I believe:

Intel Discovery – Allows the player to see the locations of undiscovered intel on the map while the player is completing side missions or encounters in a named zone.

Requires: Canine Unit upgrade to the Security Wing

This has meant that I have been unable to leave areas until I have collected everything, really wish I had not unlocked it now lol.

Caporegime
Where do you get lock picks from? It doesn't seem they are craftable so I guess they must be random loot drops? I want to get through the locked doors to see what treasure is in the contaminated zones.

Associate
Cancelling grenades is circle AFAIK (was in the beta) and dont point your gun at civilians, the rubbish they say is just standard crap to make you feel part of the world.

ps3ud0 :cool:

Im not pointing at civilians. Also I've noticed you can buy a holster. Maybe once I get that I can holster! Also, I've tried all the buttons and can't seem to switch from grenade to gun :(

Back
Top Bottom