*** The Official Elite: Dangerous Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Submitted my name as well, I hate the fact we can still upgrade. I am so going to add £80 over coming months. £60 for the kickstarter special to get the explorer ship and starting area and £20 for a3 star poster.

Soldato
I too might accidentally find that I add a few extras over the next month or two, I wouldnt mind the 2x A3 Ship and Star chart posters, and might as well have signed ones. :( Already dropped £150 on this and can see that going much higher.

In other news though, someone has started releasing the Original Elite ships on Thingiverse so im going to have to start printing a couple. :)

Last edited:
Associate
I thought the forum was quite slow to register. I would imagine a lot of people are trying to get on there at the same time. I got the username I wanted though. :)

Just waiting for the web app to open now.

Associate
I got my name reserved (pending approval apparently!)

Going to be an agonisingly long wait for the actual game itself.

If anyone hasn't received their email, check you junk mail folder. I happened to do this on Gmail yesterday for the first time in months and noticed the Elite Dangerous email there (had just arrived 10 minutes before hand) - stroke of luck!

Associate
Gmail are pretty good about this. I would not have checked at all if it were not for others posting. Maybe Frontier may have not done the mailout in the most reliable way.

Yeah, I've been using Gmail since March 2006, with out a problem in the last 7 years (Bugger me, has it really been that long!) - I'm on one of the old £20 a year for 20 GB extra storage plans, so I never delete anything and if a mail doesn't turn up I just check the spam folder.

Don
If you're waiting on access to the Private Backers / Design Decision Forums, check your Rewards control panel as they're now asking you to confirm your forum user name to match it with the Backer account.

Soldato
I really wish I had donated now. Kept putting it off and putting it off to see how close to their goal they would get, then on the last day I forgot to check and missed the deadline.

Sigh :(

Associate
Any idea how long it takes? I am still waiting.

From the backers webpage (they added this text recently to clarify how it would work).
First pledged first served name approvals will begin on Monday 4th February.

While this process is conducted we will temporarily lock the Game Names form. After these approvals are concluded the form will be unlocked and we will accept new submissions on a first come first served basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom