*** The Official Elite: Dangerous Thread ***

Soldato
i used the launcher from https://twitter.com/Frontier_Help

It added my Beta 2.0 access.

If you see the 32-bit client in your launcher you can breathe a sigh of relief. This is the normal version of Elite Dangerous as the game has always been 32-bit.

We will be upgrading Elite Dangerous to take advantage of 64-bit architecture with the forthcoming release of Elite Dangerous: Horizons. The base game will remain 32-bit should you not wish to upgrade to Horizons.

Once Horizons is released all Commanders purchasing Horizons will be able to make use of the 64-bit version of the game.
You have to buy the expansion to get a 64-bit client. Well that's a bit ****.

Soldato
You need to buy a vehicle bay in Outfitting and then you can buy Scarabs to put in it. However there 's an issue with the build deployment that might mean you're playing the wrong version - we're looking into it now.

Michael

when i look down at my console the srv tab says i need horizons even though i have it lol, above is the response.

Associate
I've just got Elite Dangerous in the past few days, are there any recommended videos I should watch to help out? After the tutorials they just dump you in a space station and leave you to fend for yourself :(

Soldato
Well looks like i will be getting a thrustmaster t flight hotas x again as my x52 pro just decided to **** my pc. It was partially functional in Elite when i tested it but didnt have full functionality (some throttle functions, the MFD, and the mousestick) so made the mistake of installing saitek software......wow...pc freeze had to hard reset it and then it refuses to startup lol...had to do a system restore.

Back
Top Bottom