The *Official* Eve Online Thread

Associate
Hah. Nah there is too much.

I will have to reactivate them to see whats what. 1 toon is an Ice Minner and builder, has 1000's of BP's, i think she was making millions per day. I think she had a couple of Bill in cash, very good miner spcced as well and great gunnery skills. the other was a mission runner, very very good, i think 60Mill+ SP with a ton of ships.

Associate
I finally gave in and ...... resubbed WOOHOO! :D

Had a huge clearout...got rid of everything not best named or T2. Made 60mil from one stations assets alone :eek: Lots of changes since I last played (Nov 08) love the new fitting window, like the new agent window layout :) Also like the skill queue, not that I have many skills available with less than 24hrs to train lol (53mil SP character). The sounds sound better eg new star gate sound.

Currently missioning to get wallet back up to a respectable level then going on a spending spree, couple of recons/hacs and a command or 2 :D and PvP here I come :D

Soldato
I finally gave in and ...... resubbed WOOHOO! :D

Had a huge clearout...got rid of everything not best named or T2. Made 60mil from one stations assets alone :eek: Lots of changes since I last played (Nov 08) love the new fitting window, like the new agent window layout :) Also like the skill queue, not that I have many skills available with less than 24hrs to train lol (53mil SP character). The sounds sound better eg new star gate sound.

Currently missioning to get wallet back up to a respectable level then going on a spending spree, couple of recons/hacs and a command or 2 :D and PvP here I come :D

you need a corp?

JC

JC

Soldato
I do miss sitting there in a dread or capital feeling useful in a large fleet or the roaming raids in the nano-hac age.

It sounds quite tempting to re-subscribe to see all the new things but I've other things to distract me for the foreseeable future.
That leaves my three accounts sitting idle. Would have to activate them again to fully investigate but they were along the lines of 2x 40M sp and an 8M sp T2 hauler character.

What's the permitted way to sell them these days? Only in-game? - isk isn't really any use to me. Mail in trust if you're interested.
The longer I wait to sell them I guess their value decreases.

Last edited:
Soldato
just getting back into the game now after concentrating on my uni studies, trying to build up a corp player base... anyone interested in combat (missions / PVP) drop me an evemail. Based in Molden Heath / Heimatar

Mr fRostiE

Soldato
just getting back into the game now after concentrating on my uni studies, trying to build up a corp player base... anyone interested in combat (missions / PVP) drop me an evemail. Based in Molden Heath / Heimatar

Mr fRostiE

my old stomping grounds! used to mission in gulfonodi way back!

Back
Top Bottom