**The Official Everything MMA Related Thread**

Soldato
Whoever Connor fights next, I can't wait for the build and the fight, the guy is pure entertainment, the drama he causes and some of his comical antics the fact that his serious adds to it all. I love seeing him back his words but will also be great when he does lose and his ego takes a big hit.

Still think Aldo should have a rematch as that fight wasn't really a fight.

Associate
He could be negotiating. I hope they keep Joe, he's said he loves doing fight companion podcasts when he's not commentating but he's the best commentator they've got IMO.

Absolutely agree, puts Goldberg to shame!

Ohhh man. JDS vs Overeem tomorrow! Been waiting 4 long years to see this fight. Super hyped. RDA vs Cerrone should be awesome too.

Two cracking fights! Very good Preliminary Card too!

Soldato
Kinda on the fence with that stoppage. My first instinct is to say it's early but JDS is far too tough for his own good. Either way he looked extremely hesitant.

Permabanned
Crazy that Overeem is actually looking at a title shot now. It wasn't that long ago he was written off as an over-rated exposed steroid cheat with a padded record. The move to Jacksons has worked wonders for him. I can actually see him becoming champion. Insane.

Back
Top Bottom