**The Official Everything MMA Related Thread**

Permabanned
That was an early stoppage IMO. How can Herb stop that but not stop Rockhold pounding Weidmans face to oblivion for a minute straight from full mount. I don't know....

Associate
That was an early stoppage IMO. How can Herb stop that but not stop Rockhold pounding Weidmans face to oblivion for a minute straight from full mount. I don't know....

Part of me agrees with you and I also feel in a title shot more of a chance should be given to the challenger in this case Cerrone, that being said head trauma is a serious matter and Rafael Dos Anjos is a dangerous dude.

Soldato
giphy.gif

Permabanned
So that was the last event for 2015. Been an excellent year for UFC. So many great fights.

My fight of the year has to be Lawler vs Macdonald 2. Absolutely epic.

Soldato
You've gotta love Nate Diaz! :D

Granted he looked pretty decent against Johnson but does he really think he's going to jump the queue to get the big payday fight against McGregor with 2 wins from his last 5 fights!?!?

Typical Diaz fantasy!

Associate
You've gotta love Nate Diaz! :D

Granted he looked pretty decent against Johnson but does he really think he's going to jump the queue to get the big payday fight against McGregor with 2 wins from his last 5 fights!?!?

Typical Diaz fantasy!

I think he's a complete dick! Needs to learn how to speak properly before trying to fight.

Soldato
Excellent! Tickets getting booked for sure now!

On a side note, being the intrepid marketing co-ordinator that I am, I've managed to get our company to sponsor Robert Whiteford :) Got him and his manager into work and gave him shed loads of baselayers and training equipment in return for some pictures. Hoping to go out and do a training montage with him in the new year. He to said he was very close to being booked on the London card, apparently the brass gave him the heads up to start weight cutting last week, but no opponent yet.

Associate
Bisping vs Silva.. Sceptical that it'll actually happen tbh. Certainly wouldn't book a ticket and hotel rooms based on it going ahead. I was burned pretty bad with UFC 85 though. :mad:

Intriguing match up for sure. A lot of questions surround Silva with his long lay off, suspension and age.

Soldato
Bisping vs Silva.. Sceptical that it'll actually happen tbh. Certainly wouldn't book a ticket and hotel rooms based on it going ahead. I was burned pretty bad with UFC 85 though. :mad:

Intriguing match up for sure. A lot of questions surround Silva with his long lay off, suspension and age.

Drug testing regime too. All the Brazilian boys are having it tough at the moment.

If Bisping avoids any significant damage I can see him outworking Anderson and getting a decision.

Associate
What fighters are you looking forward to seeing in 2016?

I enjoy Makwan Amirkhani's fights and see he's down the fight at Anderson vs Bisping.

McGregor vs Diaz. It has to happen at some point. The media hype would be hilarious.

Always been a fan of Condit so the start of 2016 will be great!

Back
Top Bottom