**The Official Everything MMA Related Thread**

Soldato
Card went as I predicted except TJ 'n Cody, never thought Joanna Jwiojrteknfgiseg would tap though!? Tapping to strikes is sometimes understandable (just watch Shogun vs Jones, having an unbreakable chin can have its downsides) but she got tagged once, then dropped and ate about 1.5 seconds of strikes and tapped? Wouldn't be shocked to hear she took a dive with how MMA is going, not to take anything away from the tennis ball but despite how good the card was we can't really forget how b/s UFC has been for a while now.

Also, anyone seen Rose pre-feminized hairdo? By MMA standards she was quite the looker and she did that to herself, why? :s

Associate
Card went as I predicted except TJ 'n Cody, never thought Joanna Jwiojrteknfgiseg would tap though!? Tapping to strikes is sometimes understandable (just watch Shogun vs Jones, having an unbreakable chin can have its downsides) but she got tagged once, then dropped and ate about 1.5 seconds of strikes and tapped? Wouldn't be shocked to hear she took a dive with how MMA is going, not to take anything away from the tennis ball but despite how good the card was we can't really forget how b/s UFC has been for a while now.

I thought Joanna's striking was strange. She kept putting combinations together but they were no where near Rose. I suspect it was an injury (affecting depth perception) instead of throwing the fight.

Associate
Bleeding Jorge did me out of £780

34i44td.jpg

Soldato
I thought Joanna's striking was strange. She kept putting combinations together but they were no where near Rose. I suspect it was an injury (affecting depth perception) instead of throwing the fight.
could have been injured but considering how dominant she has been up until now, her dreams of beating Ronda's records and her trash talk... To tap like that? Even if she walked in there with a broken orbital and got blasted in it, you don't tap that fast, that early. Tapping to strikes is fair enough if you're outmatched and have taken an ungodly beating for the last 15 minutes, but that was just... What.

She could just be a bully like McGregor, cannot handle being hit and falls apart mentally the second they face adversity. It's that or it was a dive, either reason has basically destroyed her validility. WMMA just cannot catch a break.

I suppose Rose could just have Stipe power :D

Caporegime
Wow what an event, 3 new champions!

Glad Bisping isn't retiring on a loss, hopefully he will come back and fight Masvidal after the beef they seemed to have this week. GSP was always the GOAT in my eyes and that just solidifies it, all class and what a fighter.

JJ will be eating a serious case of crow after all the crap she talked on Rose this week.... tapped to strikes as well!

TJ Vs Cody was a toss up for me, Cody caught him at the end of the round if there was 30 seconds left it could've been all over. TJ caught Cody with enough time left and finished well, great two and fro fight. I think Cody was too emotionally invested..... Team Alpha Male won't be happy with that result.

Soldato
Like Bisping but I feel he should probably hang the gloves up and spend time with his family. He's made enough money, taking a fair bit of damage of the years put on some excellent performances and earnt a spot as a hall of famer. Some big guys in the divison I don't see him beating these days, Romero, Jacqare, whittaker etc.

Ree

Ree

Associate
really was a great night of fights.. i was so happy for rose to beat joanna as joanna has been coming across a bit like ronda used to with being so full of herself and looking down on everyone.

i really miss stann's commentary he was so much better than dc hell even get dan hardy in place of him will do.

Associate
Delighted Rose won, I like Joanna but she has become way too cocky recently. Also I wouldn't give her a hard time for tapping, the ref should've stopped it earlier.

Caporegime
TJ vs DJ next I would think, unless DJ ducks him again.

Did anyone see the Harris Vs Godbeer prelim fight from the weekend? Harris is actually saying he was 'cheated'? :confused:

One of the most blatant cheap shots you're going to see, I'm not buying the 'I didn't hear you' line that's BS.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
TJ vs DJ next I would think, unless DJ ducks him again.

Did anyone see the Harris Vs Godbeer prelim fight from the weekend? Harris is actually saying he was 'cheated'? :confused:

One of the most blatant cheap shots you're going to see, I'm not buying the 'I didn't hear you' line that's BS.

i think DJ will take the TJ fight this time around, he ducked him last time so he could break the longest win streak record,
he's got no excuses now, + it would be a superfight (champ v champ) so they should get paid well :)

Back
Top Bottom