**The Official Everything MMA Related Thread**

Man of Honour
conor who??? He's been gone that long I've literally no interest in his next fight. 18 Months since his last fight in UFC -

this, although Conor will still draw a reasonably big crowd, that crowd will be pretty small compared to what it would have been if he fought Tony or Nergermeraheragerheragov Khabib several months ago
the UFC needs to find a new cash cow, they kinda tried a bit by hyping up Darren Till, be he's nothing special, just watch his last couple of fights and you'l see that.
UFC needs some Undefeated Ben Askren V's GSP action going on imo, now thats a fight that deserves some hype!

Soldato
You've got to remember the UFC is a business at the end of the day, the only real motivator they have is to make money - Conor makes them money like no other, regardless of which way you slice it.

Our own personal opinion of Conor has no relevance on that unfortunately.

Caporegime
Strange move from the UFC given he's an exciting fighter and an avenue into the Mexican market..... plenty of fighters have turned own fights in the past, so why kick Yair out? Can't blame him, I wouldn't want to fight Magomedisharipovanavratilova either :p

Caporegime
8 pounds what an absolute disgrace, they need to start increasing fines or make it proportional to how much the fighter misses by.

It's borderline cheating, she is fighting in an entirely different weight class. 3 missed weights in 7 bouts, just move up ffs.

Last edited:
Associate
I hope Vitor goes to Rizen or Bellator where the drug testing is less stringent. I've never liked the thought of an 'enhanced' division but I want to see TRT Vitor again :D

Associate
Felt bad for vitor going out on his final fight like that, he's always been my favourite fighter sinse i saw ufc 12, good wins for gastelum and nunes

Caporegime
UFC

Beautiful finish from Machida, kinda sad to see Belfort go out like that but let’s be honest his career has gone on 2/3 fights too long.

Gutted that cheat Mckenzie won…..

Good win for Kelvin, he should really try and sort his diet out as he's always at a disadvantage in size at 85. 170 is where he should be fighting, it's a credit to his ability that he's top 2/3 at middleweight.

Nasty looking leg for Pennington, she looked pretty much completely outclassed which isn’t a surprise. Poor from her corner basically pushing her back into the fight when she was mentally done.

Going to watch Bellator tomorrow night.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom