**The Official Everything MMA Related Thread**

Associate
Michael "venom" page. The guy is so entertaining to watch. Please let him fight Daley then the UFC need to sign him up desperately.
About time he fights some good WWs tbh. There's only so many gimmies bellator can give him until people lose interest.

Carvalho looked like he didn't deserve to be in there in the main event but I think that's just credit to how good Mousassi really is. A shame the UFC let him go as I still think he can cause a lot of problems for any of the elite guys at MW.

Soldato
I really hope Wonderboy smashes Till now. Till is never going to make championship weight either so should just go to MW. What makes it even more disgusting is the fact he's always boasting about being a LHW fighting at WW.

Associate
Michael "venom" page. The guy is so entertaining to watch. Please let him fight Daley then the UFC need to sign him up desperately.

I was thinking exactly the same :D That's the first time I can recall seeing anyone give up in an MMA fight.

Bellator was great last night. I really enjoyed the main card (except for the Women's fight).

I was only going to watch the UFC card for Wonderboy vs Till but 3.5 lbs over the limit is ridiculous. The fighters that have missed weight this year as something like 7-0 in their fights. A 20% purse reduction is no where near enough.

Associate
I'm watching the weigh-in show and the UFC has stated Till can't weigh more than 188 lbs by 1pm tomorrow. Considering he's boasted previously about him fighting at close to LHW I can't see how he makes this unless he reduces how much he re-hydrates. To be fair this is a great move by the UFC.

Associate
These early morning weigh ins continue to cause problems, not excusing till but it's undeniable the increase of fighter's having weigh in issues since the UFC changed their protocol back in 2016.

Back
Top Bottom