**The Official Everything MMA Related Thread**

Soldato
Good night of fights so far. Can’t see a way past Volk for this lad though, the experience he has in these 5 rounders is a huge advantage for him. hoping all that media daft stuff Volkanovski has been doing hasn’t taken his eye off the fight.

Soldato
Decent card yesterday, worth a watch. Big scrap in the crowd too that security just let play out :D
Ortega Rodriguez fight took on bigger connotations since Volk's defeat although neither look like troubling the champ on yesterdays showing.

Soldato
Props to "Sugar" - impressive fight, dominated a very timid opponent. Vera looked absolutely drained after the weight cut....

Dustin does what Dustin does.... Nothing flashy, nothing amazing, but just keeps on winning.

MVP did enough to win, but I still think anyone getting him on the ground wins easy....

Yan with a good win.

Caporegime
Decent enough card, nothing amazing though.

The Trump bootlicking is utterly nauseating though.
The Dustin fight was awesome and I also really liked the the Gilbert and Blaydes fights with their shock finishes. The O'Malley fight was boring because Chito has lost his mojo since a while now and is very hesitant for 3-5 rounds.

In boxing the Ngannou knockout was also crazy.

Soldato
Bam Bam showcased his ground game talents at the weekend and precisely why he'll never be champ.

Just flicking through the next few events on google. Says the Holloway fight has been scratched for 300 but still looks a great card. First fight on the early prelim card is Figuredo V Garbrandt! UFC 301 looking very, very poor in comparison.

Soldato
to be fair - they've done a great job with the card. for UFC 300 tonight ... Stacked card all round.

Dana also threw out £300k for fight of the night bonus and KO etc....

Looks like a cracker.

Crazy to think - Jim Miller has been on UFC 100 / 200 and 300 cards!!

Soldato
to be fair - they've done a great job with the card. for UFC 300 tonight ... Stacked card all round.

Dana also threw out £300k for fight of the night bonus and KO etc....

Looks like a cracker.

Crazy to think - Jim Miller has been on UFC 100 / 200 and 300 cards!!
Absolutely. First fight of the early prelims was Figuredo Garbrandt. Two former champs!

Just watched Kayla Harrison there. Hard to see how she isn’t going run right through that division.

Soldato
Really happy for Max.

I don't really follow many UFC stars on Facebook, but I do Max. He does lots of gaming live streams.

Seems like a really decent chap.

Congratulations!

Back
Top Bottom