***** The Official Fifa 12 Thread *****

Soldato
Any way to get coins/players from the 360 to the PS3? Have moved consoles for FIFA and got a few golds in my 360 team from being a FUT Founder and seemingly cant do anything with them.

If not I may have to gift them to someone on here.

Soldato
Any way to get coins/players from the 360 to the PS3? Have moved consoles for FIFA and got a few golds in my 360 team from being a FUT Founder and seemingly cant do anything with them.

Sorry mate only got the 360 version and have a whole 2,500 coins lol. Only just started :D

Soldato
Gah, I just purchased Joe Cole had no room in my team to place him so clicked put him on my team or something and now I can't find him. He is not in my active squad or anything :(

Think I clicked store in club, can't find him still -.-

Soldato
i went to tesco just befor,my store hasnt got there delivery yet,so they are going to ring me when its in.I got 2100 points while i was there,paid for them and when i got my reciept i got a voucher £5 off if i spend £50 or more on electricals including games in the store! :)

Soldato
Gah, I just purchased Joe Cole had no room in my team to place him so clicked put him on my team or something and now I can't find him. He is not in my active squad or anything :(

Think I clicked store in club, can't find him still -.-

try clicking on a empty player or subs or reserve place,and click add,then search and make sure you have ANY in the options.He has prob dropped back into your club

Soldato
try clicking on a empty player or subs or reserve place,and click add,then search and make sure you have ANY in the options.He has prob dropped back into your club

You're a star, one more thing if you don't mind - I also clicked store all for things like contracts, heal + 5 and passing + 10, where abouts will they be? :D
Thanks

-edit-

Also can I purchase pack things online or do I have to do that through the xbox?

Soldato
You're a star, one more thing if you don't mind - I also clicked store all for things like contracts, heal + 5 and passing + 10, where abouts will they be? :D
Thanks

-edit-

Also can I purchase pack things online or do I have to do that through the xbox?

for the contracts and other cards i think there stored through the club info,like where you select strip ect on the xbox and from that screen you can send them to trade pile,also on last years UT you could click a player in your team,click add a card,and by clicking that you got your screen with all the cards then from that you could either send the cards to trade pile,or add them to a player ect.I cannot find how you send cards to trade pile on the web app

i think you can only purchase the packs with ms points through the xbox,you can use coins on the web app only.

Soldato
for the contracts and other cards i think there stored through the club info,like where you select strip ect on the xbox and from that screen you can send them to trade pile,also on last years UT you could click a player in your team,click add a card,and by clicking that you got your screen with all the cards then from that you could either send the cards to trade pile,or add them to a player ect.I cannot find how you send cards to trade pile on the web app

i think you can only purchase the packs with ms points through the xbox,you can use coins on the web app only.

Brilliant, thanks for your help :) Is it always worth buying the special pack? I think there are four bronze/silver/gold/special? I've a season ticket so get 20% off.

Soldato
last year they did special packs at certain times of the day where you got like 12 gold players in a pack.There was a few different special packs they did and special deals for 1 hour only,and you could only buy 10 packs when the offer was on.On last years UT the special deals would be on the screen where you click squad,stats,challenge and it will have banner with the deal on

Last edited:
Soldato
last year they did special packs at certain times of the day where you got like 12 gold players in a pack.There was a few different special packs they did and special deals for 1 hour only,and you could only buy 10 packs when the offer was on

Wow lol..

Soldato
i wish they did a UT app for smart phones,so i can do some trading while i am at work

Yea same, that would be good! Shame I really know nothing about football, saw someone for sale for 400 (Raul) now he seems to be for sale for 800+!

Well my purchases have been
J Cole - 400 and M Owen for 800! Only know those two names so I purchased them lol.

Soldato
your best bet is to click on some players on the web app your interested in,say search for giggs or whoever you want,with a low starting price 150 start then click watch have about 5 of the same player on your watch list,then login later and see what the sold for,and gives you a idea of valuation.Once you start trying to buy players you will get a idea of what they are worth aswell.

Soldato

Hi,
I have just under 20k on PS3. But i am moving to Xbox. Want to trade your stuff for mine?

Going out after college today to get this game. Morrisons i think is my only real option.

Back
Top Bottom