***** The Official Fifa 12 Thread *****

Caporegime
can someone tell me whats so good about the ut mode?? i just usually play online ranked match:confused:
Its like online ranked mode but using your own custom team - getting to that custom team though does require effort; either by grinding wins and accumulating coins; trading and making profits or lining EAs pockets to buy packs that may have some decent players in it...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
Been playing online ranked matches and defending doesn't seem too difficult. Beat a couple of players quite comfortably. Though that's probably because they aren't use to defending yet.

Really liking the whole working up the division idea.

Soldato
Sold Hulk for 32k. Everyone else was charging around 50k. So stupid. People need to accept realistic prices.

NIF Xavi right now is going for around 300k. Come on. He is 30-40k on 11.

EA really should have just put fixed prices on players and cards.

EDIT: Noticed on the web app it doesn't tell your record.... really?

Last edited:
Soldato
this is the perfect time for deals on fifa,i have been browsing from about 2am since i got tooth ache and cant sleep,so been watching prices for players ,i got real madrid diarra for 1.4k also motta for 600 coins.There was a hamsik for 3.9k that didn't even sell that was start price,Jones for united 600 coins didn't sell,berbatov went for just over 2k,dzeko went for about 5k and ive seen him for for about 10k through the day.The only players that were selling were like barca players and big name prem league players.

Associate
i was really thinking of getting fifa 12 this year but its still not good enough for me. the gameplay is still slow, passing is sloppy, players have no pace and defending just irritates the hell out of me. i guess i'm staying with fifa 10 for another year

Back
Top Bottom