***** The Official Fifa 12 Thread *****

***IMPORTANT FIFA 12 SHIPPING INFORMATION***

Please note due to high volume we have started to process pre-orders of FIFA 12. All pre-orders will be dispatched on WEDNESDAY. As there is such phenomenal demand for this title we have started now to allow us time to prepare for shipping and to also allow time for customers to amend any credit card details should there be issues with charging. If you have pre-paid for this title do not worry, your order will be processed and shipped by Wednsday with all other pre-orders.

- The ShopTo Team

Shopto did that last year...except I received on the Weds.. Got my despatch e-mail last night so hopefully the same as last year..

This Ultimate Team feature is going to be one helluva cash cow. Brilliant idea and game. It takes me back to buying packs of stickers and swapping them with mates at school.

In fact I bought the South Africa 2010 Album and spent over £100 filling it(I still had to send away for a few) :)

I might've sneaked my copy out of work a little early ;)

They were sending em out today anyway :p

Shneeeky :p

Im on a 20GB hard drive at the moment so need a new one, I only really play CoD / occasional RPG and intend to play UT a lot, will 60GB be enough or will I have to splash out on a 120GB one?

Classic, I change to shopto, instead of GAME and I could have my game today. Lolz. That and the BF3 beta. BUSY MAN this next week or two.

Anyone know if they'll have jumbo packs out soon? I always seem to get rubbish in the usual 120msp packs. I only got Fernando Torres, lol.

In the jumbos last year I got IF Berbatov, IF Rooney (which incidentally sold for 1.7million) and a few other gems.

Not sure if i should pre order it or just walk instore now lol.

I am just looking now and some description says it as "Pre order Fifa 12 Special Edition now to recieve 18 packs"

If i go supermarket on friday i will still get the packs yeh?

That's what I'm banking on, hoping to find a nice cheap copy courtesy of supermarket competition to go with my nice new hard drive :)

Back
Top Bottom