***** The Official Fifa 12 Thread *****

You can use Legacy Defending in online games? Is that ranked or just normal matches? I much prefer Legacy Defending so would rather use that wherever I can. Not so bothered about using it in UT, I'm much more of a career mode fan so that's where I'll be spending most of my time. I just need to improve as I had to drop down to Professional to start winning again on the demo, which means my VP will be missing out on some accomplishments because I'm not on World Class or higher.
Pretty sure you can use it in any non-competitive mode, so everything but UT, Club and Ranked H2H, but Ive not got the final game to confirm that...

Id be interested to hear when thehut ones come through - my experience that group and Play take days to deliver and why I dont use them for game pre-orders...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Last edited:
Once the game is offically out, can we have seperate threads for the gameplay and the sticker collecting online thing please? I realise it is important for some people, but I only have a limited amount of time to read threads and I have no interest in pages of "I just got <insert presumably awesome find here>" posts.

Once the game is offically out, can we have seperate threads for the gameplay and the sticker collecting online thing please? I realise it is important for some people, but I only have a limited amount of time to read threads and I have no interest in pages of "I just got <insert presumably awesome find here>" posts.
Go ahead make a seperate thread as you wish. Just amazing how people that havent seemingly participated in previous FIFA threads keep asking the same thing...

The same things happened everytime UTs come out - only thing different is this year that its come out as a launch feature - unfortunately the vast number of people that regularly participate and add value to the thread also much prefer UT over the standard game, theres just not much to talk about past the new engine (c.f. all the defending is hard posts) and oo City have got this licensed...

Unfortunately looking at the money EA make from UT its going to become a bigger and bigger feature of FIFA for the foreseeable future, just like nowadays every game and their aunt has to have some sort of MP aspect...

People running into this much yet? They seem to be saying the user controled GK's online are godlike and will even catch fully powered shots.
And of course the AI defends for you so no need to learn tactical defending. :rolleyes:
http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/991787.page

Georrgee_ wrote:How to win online

Step 1: Use this formation

-------ST--------ST---------
---------CAM-------------------
------------------------------------
-------------------------------
LWB--CDM--CDM----RWB
------CB--CB--CB-----------

put all players mentalitly to Attack 'low' Defense 'High'

Step 2: Use this custom tactic

100 speed build up
100 passing

Defence = Deep, Narrow, 0 Pressure.

Step 3: Chose a team with a speedy strike force and when the game starts set the team mentality to 'all out defence'

Step 4: Press select for PS3/chose keeper

Step 5: When AI win's ball quick switch to your team and counter and score.

My record so far Wins 110 Draws 20 Losses 2

LOL that very much looks like a Club form too - not a surprise once I heard about user controlled GKs and CPU taking over while you are GK. Least its easily fixed, if EA consider it an issue that is...

some people dont even make sense, lost 3-1 before and the guy sent me this message ''i gooder u bad''

sounds like i got beat by a 6 year old :(

No. :)

UT dominates the FIFA 11 thread and will likely dominate this one too. By all means, make a seperate thread if you feel that you want some special attention on the other parts of the game (which is still covered in this thread, by the way), but unfortunately you're the minority here.

Hoping for an IF Ramires, and possibly an IF Van Pepsi that I can sell on for moar coins as I never really rated him. Mind you, I'll give him a go but he'll likely be poo for me, and I'll just stick with Pato and Torres. ;)

Back
Top Bottom