***** The Official Fifa 12 Thread *****

Quick question guys, is there any way of setting legacy defending in UT?

Have set it for exhibition/xbox live, but cant for the life of me figure out how to set it in ultimate team (grayed out)

Not a massive problem, but might have to re-arrange my buttons as per a few posts have mentioned here...

Can add me, GT = Witor53

Well I got the EA Season ticket thing and played about a hour last night and really enjoying it. Tried to load up UT but couldn't it just said go to the site, then I go to the site and it says I have not got Fifa 12? But yea I seriously suck compared to how I used to be, it's like I've started with no fifa experience!

I've changed the controls a bit though on the xbox I have my B set to make another team member come to them and A for the shoulder tug tackle and seems to be working a treat.

cHk4 is mine, give me a month then I'll start playing!

Who is the best club this year? I'm playing as Barca, I know nothing about football so outside of Inter/Barca/Man U/City I don't know who is good.

Also any videos or tutorials on tricks? I used to love my tricks and that is what netted me most of my goals when I used to play as people just didn't expect tricks.

Thanks

We got anyone on here making the switch from PS3 -> 360 as I'm going the other way on FIFA this year. I therefore have an UT team and a number of cards that are of no use to me and if someone is in the same situation could just swap them.

Quick question guys, is there any way of setting legacy defending in UT?

Have set it for exhibition/xbox live, but

You can use Legacy Defending in online games? Is that ranked or just normal matches? I much prefer Legacy Defending so would rather use that wherever I can. Not so bothered about using it in UT, I'm much more of a career mode fan so that's where I'll be spending most of my time. I just need to improve as I had to drop down to Professional to start winning again on the demo, which means my VP will be missing out on some accomplishments because I'm not on World Class or higher.

Back
Top Bottom