*** The Official FIFA 17 Thread ***

Soldato
I've sold off and have 750k thinking of tots, but the more I think about it the more I realise that 750k probably isn't enough for a tots upgrade.

But I haven't played in a few days now just wasting time thinking of teams on Futbin instead lol.

Soldato
I've sold off and have 750k thinking of tots, but the more I think about it the more I realise that 750k probably isn't enough for a tots upgrade.

But I haven't played in a few days now just wasting time thinking of teams on Futbin instead lol.
That's what am thinking I could scrape up around 500k + but it prob not buy me anything really good lol

Soldato
I think we're right at the bottom of the curve player price wise. Insane TOTT, couple of weeks of good MM rewards, TOTT SBC's, POTY SBC's, weekend league selling and TOTS panic selling. If you're not holding out for TOTS players, I think you should buy now!

Soldato
I think we're right at the bottom of the curve player price wise. Insane TOTT, couple of weeks of good MM rewards, TOTT SBC's, POTY SBC's, weekend league selling and TOTS panic selling. If you're not holding out for TOTS players, I think you should buy now!

Thing is, with my dissertation and exams coming up in may, I won't be playing for another month.

I'll just be buying a team that won't get any use.

Soldato
650k for a 3*/3* CAM? Helllllllls no

@NooBish AbbZ I really wouldn't recommend 5atb, against anyone decent you just concede the midfield and pretty much the game, CBs come forward to cover the space leaving big gaps and, well, I just don't think it works at all from my experience. I'm struggling to think of a game I've ever lost to a 5atb team.

I've utilised 4-3-1-2 pretty much exclusively since the start of the game, that 5ATB was to see what I could create :p I'm struggling to create a second team I'm comfortable with. My first team I'm comfortable with but there just seems something a little...'off' about second team.

Currently it's 4-3-1-2 as mentioned

Reina
Hysaj - TOTT Koulibaly - Ogbonna - Rose
Allan - Kouyate - If Herrera(1 game)
Lanzini
Musa - Wilson

I'm not happy with Kouyate and i was planning in changing Lanzini, however he's doing well for me. Front 2 are staying. Koulibaly is a rock but Allan I've never noticed really..

Soldato
Few clips of his first few games. Goal on debut and he has that speed up trait as he rides tackles. Too early to say but he seems like a fun player to play with.

Also I love the card picture
245ips3.png

Soldato
I quite like the POTM Alli card, scores a decent amount of goals and sets up lots, can only imagine how good his POTY card is. I've finally (after 20 odd games) got used to griezmann, have him in my prem team on lower chem and hes scoring now :) Guess i just don't like la liga sides. I got the 87 Keita yesterday and have been bringing him on as a sub, he seems really good. even tried him down the wing to freshen it up later in the game.
Today i hope to get 90 Thiago, i played against him at the weekend and was impressed.
I wouldn't mind a bundes team but don't like the strikers in the league so hybrid it is.

Soldato
Hate that Aboubakar he always causes me a tonne of problems.

Honeymoon period is over with fekir and mbapp upfront, cant seem to finish at all, have no trouble gettin through on goal but one on one i just cant finish for the life off me anymore.

Associate
Hate that Aboubakar he always causes me a tonne of problems.

Honeymoon period is over with fekir and mbapp upfront, cant seem to finish at all, have no trouble gettin through on goal but one on one i just cant finish for the life off me anymore.
He seems decent from CM, think hes 88 rated with Maestro, plus he's an absolute tank!

Soldato
attacking the squad looks fantastic, defensively i think i'd struggle.

players are creeping up in price slightly probably due to the weekend league hype.

Last edited:
Soldato
Managed to qualify via DKT is an easy manner, won my final 6-1 but would have been more if I'd sorted my low driven out. Need to get used to going finesse low driven when one on one...

Don
Managed to qualify via DKT is an easy manner, won my final 6-1 but would have been more if I'd sorted my low driven out. Need to get used to going finesse low driven when one on one...

I played 4 games for DKT yesterday and the first 3 people must have been EA access people as they were so poor and refused to quit, normally I don't care for rage quitters but I couldn't be bothered playing last night and just wanted that amazing 2k reward. The final I was 3-1 up and the guy must have surely given his controller to someone else as he turned it around and won 4-3. I had just finished football and was only playing FIFA for the sake of it so I wasn't that bothered but his second half was amazing.

Back
Top Bottom