*** The Official FIFA 17 Thread ***

Soldato
80?!? Good grief, 2 games max before chucking fitness cards on them. I figured by the time you have 2 squads and change it around with EA tax you may as well just run with fitness cards.

Have to say my weekend with the WL has been a much more pleasurable experience. Chilling playing divisions is far enjoyable than playing 4231 Ultra D games every game:)

@Quinnaay How's Lukaku and Mane coming along worth the coins?
I've been keeping Azpileceuta at CB Ive only lost 1 and won 7 with this new team think I'm 13-5 at the moment working the weekend will be cramming the games in later.

Lukaku is very good, driven shots arent very good though and the lack of 4* skills may drive me away from him later on I'll give him this weekend league to sell himself. Mane funnily enough doesn't seem any different from his OTW, admittedly I'm playing 4332 which is different from me playing him as a RF where he was more involved and scoring a lot so in fairness it's not really a fair comparison when I can't get him in the game.

Soldato
Me or Stewy? :p

I need to grind for the monthly 'awards' as I refuse to give anymore money to £A.

LOL, both? Each to their own, I'm sucker for it. I genuinely enjoy most aspects of the game, granted the lack this year has been dreadful. I do remember back in 14 where the Webapp had limited number of connections at anyone time!

Games the size of Fifa are always going to have people who complain, but overall I think they have done a pretty good job this year. What do you think as you've played longer then I have if I remember correctly.

Soldato
I've been keeping Azpileceuta at CB Ive only lost 1 and won 7 with this new team think I'm 13-5 at the moment working the weekend will be cramming the games in later.

Lukaku is very good, driven shots arent very good though and the lack of 4* skills may drive me away from him later on I'll give him this weekend league to sell himself. Mane funnily enough doesn't seem any different from his OTW, admittedly I'm playing 4332 which is different from me playing him as a RF where he was more involved and scoring a lot so in fairness it's not really a fair comparison when I can't get him in the game.

That's what I thought look at his stats, didn't seem massively different to his OTW card. That is what has made me hold off on Lukaku, I find him a bit like Bale everyone is just waiting for you to get it onto his right foot. I'm thinking Sanchez but struggling to see how I can get him in my team.

Soldato
That's what I thought look at his stats, didn't seem massively different to his OTW card. That is what has made me hold off on Lukaku, I find him a bit like Bale everyone is just waiting for you to get it onto his right foot. I'm thinking Sanchez but struggling to see how I can get him in my team.
Zlat is a unreal CAM. Sanchez and Son at ST I played him there on 7 Chem and he's a machine.

My issue is deciding and sticking to a formation. I think I'm better in 41212(2) if I go that route I may end up selling Lukaku buying eriksen and another CDM and putting Eriksen as a ST then switch him CAM in game with Son And Mane as Sts Unfortunately I can't afford Sanchez or Ibra without weakening the squad.

Don
LOL, both? Each to their own, I'm sucker for it. I genuinely enjoy most aspects of the game, granted the lack this year has been dreadful. I do remember back in 14 where the Webapp had limited number of connections at anyone time!

Games the size of Fifa are always going to have people who complain, but overall I think they have done a pretty good job this year. What do you think as you've played longer then I have if I remember correctly.

Nothing wrong with some 'friendly' banter after a game :)

I think its one of the best FIFAs but EA milking all these cards to get more and more money is a bit of a sickener. I've probably put around £100 in this game and luckily got some decent luck at the start, I had 1.8m coins at one point now I'm down to 900k due to all these cards and just the market being a joke because people keep getting sucked into buying more and more fifa points, all this money to them and the servers are still a joke.

Also regarding the silver restrictions, you're watching to many Pro's with their teams, for the regular player your results won't depend if you have a TOTS player compared to their IF/NIF variant. I think we're getting brainwashed. Pro's will win with a martial - musa - mane team easily enough.

Im doing the same as I always do using what people on here would describe this team as a joke!

E887164F-0163-4BBA-AD5C-A1DA1093912C_zps8urnu6l8.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
went from 10 wins 5 losses now im 11 wins 12 losses. talk about some of collapse lol just need to get a bloody win to get me back on track. think the first game of the day being someone who went one nil up then time wasted for best part of 70 minutes put me in a **** mood lol
not sure i'll bother getting 18 wins this week.im in div one so may just see if i can hold the posistion to get in next weeks.

Soldato
This happened when I was 1-0 up with 8 minutes to go, thankfully went up the other end and scored immediately https://streamable.com/5v7rw

Made Gold 3, 5 games left for Gold 2. Another weekend where I just can't break down defences and get muscled off the ball far too easily. Time for an EPL mix into my main team, anyway...

Soldato
Quite enjoying a week off without the stress of trying to ram loads of games in, only played 4 yesterday, won 3. Ronaldo is pretty much what I expected, wins every header, every 50/50, pace and strength to get on the end of everything. Different gravy to everyone else I've ever used but I guess there's a reason he's twice as much as anyone else.

Soldato
What annoys me with this game is that through the week the game is garbage due to every game being red bar connections friendlys and weekend league is the only playable feature.. Dedicated servers should be the thing for every game especially now they have gone down the competitive scene.

Soldato
Ok guys what yah think? Enjoying have 1 team but the other players keep leaving so my coins are cut lol
Going to do the following upgrades

Mane to the IF highest version.
Replace IF Saul with the tott Casemiro
Or should I maybe try and replace Kante with Pogba or TOTS Herrera?
D6CB53F1-5C89-469D-BAC1-27391198004F_zps8bztspoy.png

Back
Top Bottom