*** The Official FIFA 17 Thread ***

Soldato
Built this in the end:

Fahmann
Florenzi - Manolas - Boateng - Alaba
Naingolan - Casemiro - Vidal
Bale - Jovetic - Ronaldo

If it's good I can afford Suarez on Thursday to upgrade it, otherwise back to the drawing board :(

Soldato
Really struggling with this DKT, on my 5th attempt and only just made the semis in a game I should have lost. Standard of oponents I've come up against seems a heck of a lot higher than I'd expect. Not really interested in the Pulisic card other than it being a nice thing to win, but surprised how much I'm struggling.

Don
This fifa has been useless for me and friendlies as I'm only interested in playing when I have a settled of new team, which is rare as I'm always selling as you all well know :p I'll be on from 9 as kids take up my time 7-8 then getting tea and so forth!

I blame the WL!

Soldato
Just tried for the WL won the first match then faced a team the likes I have never seen before in my life. TOTS/TOTY the best of the best. Was 1-1 until a messi 119 min free kick.......

Soldato
OMG!!!! OMG!!!!!! OMG!!!!

Guess who in the FUT Weekend league!!!

Haha. Second attempt. I really should have tried more before now but I liked getting the coins from the league lol

De Gea is Godlike!!!

43A14ACB-8779-4CFE-B825-16112F9078C5_zpspbrpfpkp.jpg

Bit of a blurry picture but my hands are shaking like crazzy!!

Soldato
6th time lucky, finally got Pulisic. Christ I didn't think it would be possible to get a card worse than Gylfi but I think I just found one.

Edit: Forgot to upload this from the weekend league, tight game, 1-0 down but fighting to get back into it, right up until this...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom