• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** The Official G80 Club Thread ***

Man of Honour
Normally I don't rate them but these seem pretty decent. The main thing is that they include the old-style control panel and coolbits intergrated. Aside from that, performance is probably the same as the normal drivers of that revision.

Permabanned
guess what ive just joined the g80 owners club by purchacing a gainward 8800gtx, and god its a nice place to be i cant beleive how good BF2142 is looking on full settings with 16x AA, best purchase to date:D:cool:

stinka

Associate
OP
stinka said:
guess what ive just joined the g80 owners club by purchacing a gainward 8800gtx, and god its a nice place to be i cant beleive how good BF2142 is looking on full settings with 16x AA, best purchase to date:D:cool:

stinka

Welcome to the CLUB! Show them why this club is exclusive :D

Associate
there my 8800 gts, sorry for the low quality images.

dscf1676oc5.jpg

dscf1677um4.jpg

Permabanned
heres some pics, again sorry for the poor quality mobile phone camera

heres inside just after i fitted it this evening

mybeastresized.jpg

and heres one of the new 80mm fan ive just fitted in the side window, pointing staight at the GPU

windowresized.jpg

i think thats it for my mods and upgrades for a bit;) i need to pay some bills !!

stinka

Associate
Not really played much, installed and had a quick game of graw (freebie with card) everything maxed ,was sitting at 60fps and vanguard runs great on high quality :)

Back
Top Bottom