• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** The Official G80 Club Thread ***

Soldato
melbourne720 said:
What does everyone use to show off their 8800 to their wife/girlfriend/mother/imaginary friend who doesn't get why you spent all this money? :D

I point to my TFT then to the Window in my room, and then shout "it's real I tell thee!!!! REAL!!!" :p

Soldato
melbourne720 said:
Fantastic, I'll try that out tonight :D

Lol but serious, I think the only way to really really really show people will be with Crysis. I think that will just blow everything else away. Do you remember how good FarCry looks with the mountains and ocean (still does look good) I think it'll be like that but even better. :D

Associate
Firegod said:
Lol but serious, I think the only way to really really really show people will be with Crysis. I think that will just blow everything else away. Do you remember how good FarCry looks with the mountains and ocean (still does look good) I think it'll be like that but even better. :D

True, true. I'm putting FEAR on my new build as I type, hopefully that will impress :D

ATI

ATI

Associate
hello all

regarding the resistor

i just recieved my card, is green nvidia refrence (with manufacturer on top of it) not black :(

i,m sure mines look like 30h, does that sound right

Associate
I too will be joining the G80 club soon, probably mid March (when I have saved enough)

I am looking forward to comparing its benchmark results to my Vanilla 6800 :)
I will be purchasing an 8800 GTS

Associate
Cartho said:
I too will be joining the G80 club soon, probably mid March (when I have saved enough)

I am looking forward to comparing its benchmark results to my Vanilla 6800 :)
I will be purchasing an 8800 GTS

That's the route I went. There is a big change in benchmarks, but bigger change in games. 60 fps minimum frame rate in FEAR, at 1280 x 1024, with everything max.

3d mark 03 hit 999fps at one point, I nearly fell of my chair :eek: :D

Associate
trojan698 said:
Can I join your 'club'? :p

Why of course m8......all G80 owners welcome ;)

The more the merrier I say

This was about the time I started to develop E-PENIS
mofo8800gts.jpg

I had to re-stance in order to take this pic, my trousers were getting to tight :)
mofo8800gts2.jpg

Then I run 3D mark on my X2-4400 rig and had to amputate a leg

9757 http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm06=1031231

So I run '06 on my AM² rig at 2500mhz....with full AA&AF, full QUALITY and at 1600x1200

8412 http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm06=1065431

Last edited:
Associate
Aekeron said:
Lol. I think everyone in the world will have Gainward cards by the end of the month :)

I like GAINWARD very much.....I only got an ASUS due to circumstances.

My GAINWARD 7800GTX GOLDEN SAMPLE is a great card....clocks like a Seiko and is even more reliable. Not a single problem in over a years use :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom