***The Official Galaxy Nexus ACCESSORIES Thread***

Associate
Not strictly a Galaxy Nexus accessory, but I got this through the post today:

20111130132647.jpg

20111130133156.jpg

20111130133056.jpg

TeckNet iEP380-II 7000mAh battery pack. £24 from Amazon.

It's quite small and looks very smart. Holds a 7000mAh charge so should be good for 3-4 full charges on the Nexus. I'll let you know how it performs once I've lived with it for a while.

Soldato
In my experience they don't give as many charges as the maths of the situation would have you believe -

http://hemorrdroids.net/portable-battery-chargers/

You'll be lucky to get 3 full charges. They are great things to have about though.

**EDIT** Has anyone found a nice belt case. The type where the case stays on your belt, you take the device out? The Nexus is the first that hasn't fitted in for a long time :(

Last edited:
Don
Shimmy, quick tip for you

In Dice Player, go to settings and change 'Media Folder' to /mnt/sdcard/movies

It will default to this folder when you open it, you can also add extra folders, so it works like a Windows 7 Library

Man of Honour
OP
Shimmy, quick tip for you

In Dice Player, go to settings and change 'Media Folder' to /mnt/sdcard/movies

It will default to this folder when you open it, you can also add extra folders, so it works like a Windows 7 Library

Ah nice, cheers.

Edit: Just noticed Clove have the Black Barely There Case in stock now, for anyone interested.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
Official Desktop and Car Docks listed on the rainforest site now, £50 each (bit steep!) and due to be released on the January the 1st.

Think I'll put the Desktop dock on the Christmas wishlist :p

Also a video of the barely there case:

hux

hux

Soldato
With regards to the nearly there case, have a look on ebay for the hybrid hard case. It's what i use and it's pretty much near identical only it costs just three quid.

Man of Honour
These have appeared on the rainforest:

Samsung Desktop Dock for Galaxy Nexus - Black
Samsung Battery Charger Stand without Battery for Galaxy Nexus
Samsung Vehicle Dock Kit for Galaxy Nexus

Man of Honour
OP
With regards to the nearly there case, have a look on ebay for the hybrid hard case. It's what i use and it's pretty much near identical only it costs just three quid.

Got any good pics?

These have appeared on the rainforest:

Samsung Desktop Dock for Galaxy Nexus - Black
Samsung Vehicle Dock Kit for Galaxy Nexus

Posted that a few hours ago. :p

Staying on topic, Google need to release an update before these accessories hit the market.

As it stands you can only use MHL in landscape mode, yet the HDMI dock is in portrait.

And the Desk Dock is in landscape when you can only use portrait home screens at present.

Quite a big oversight.

Back
Top Bottom