**** The Official Google Nexus 6P Thread ****

Both my Spigen cases are destined for an 11th Nov delivery date from Amazon.

I've considered doing the same numerous times. I keep thinking that next year's Nexus device might be a Sony, and if that's the case then i will want that way more than the 6P, because waterproof.

I imagine the 128GB 6P will still be worth a decent sum, so I could cut a small loss and flip it and trade up. But then I could also enjoy marshmallow as it stands on the Z3 for another 6-12 months very easily considering how god it runs and save myself that loss.

If the 6P didn't have a 128GB option, then it would be a no brainer. but the fact that it does, and I'd like to get a head start in adopting USB Type-C for next year's bandwagon of Type-C jacked devices, maybe staying with the 6P order was the wise choice for now.

I've ordered the 64Gb 6p but i very much doubt I'll get anywhere near 64Gb.
I'm currently using about 9Gb of my 32 Nexus 5. And most of that is music that I chucked on last moth due to me having a hire car with no CD player.

Both my Spigen cases are destined for an 11th Nov delivery date from Amazon.

I've considered doing the same numerous times. I keep thinking that next year's Nexus device might be a Sony, and if that's the case then i will want that way more than the 6P, because waterproof.

I imagine the 128GB 6P will still be worth a decent sum, so I could cut a small loss and flip it and trade up. But then I could also enjoy marshmallow as it stands on the Z3 for another 6-12 months very easily considering how god it runs and save myself that loss.

If the 6P didn't have a 128GB option, then it would be a no brainer. but the fact that it does, and I'd like to get a head start in adopting USB Type-C for next year's bandwagon of Type-C jacked devices, maybe staying with the 6P order was the wise choice for now.

I am very satisfied still with my Z3c, it does everything I can ask and has amazing battery life.

There's a few reasons other that what I mentioned with being hesitant with the 6P. As you say the loss of water proofing; I think it is a big step backwards. What will upset me more though is that using a 6P one handed for bed browsing is not gonna happen, and that will annoy me. Factor in that it's £500 and the Z3c will probably only get me a couple of hundred pounds on the second hand market. I'm just not that interested in 6P to warrant the switch.

Thanks for reminding me to cancel my Spigen 6P case :D

:S I really don't want to not have the Z3, but at the same time I really want the 6P!

Losing the waterproof aspect is the biggest downside for my uses. I work on and around the sea 5 days a week, so getting wet is pretty common place, and washing it all clean under the tap has been all too easy the past year :o

That all changes with the 6P.

I will use it a week and see how I get on with it. The size is not an issue, I've had fatter Notes before, and the 6P feels more like a taller Z3, which is just fine. I just need to know the no waterproofing will work out well enough for my kind of use before choosing whether to return it and keep the Z3 or not.

Last edited:
Cancelled my 6p 64gb google order and moving over to Note 5 for bit :)

Will be sending my CPW 32Gb 6P back aswell, i may come back but will see how i get on with the Note 5.

Hope you all enjoy the 6P.

Last edited:
Well I ordered on the day of announcement and got a 3-5th November date. I walk in today and a colleague who was talking about getting a HTC M8 walked in today with a 6P he got yesterday from CPW. I've been hyped about this phone and he doesn't really care that much. Google need to sort their *beep* out. Every damned year CPW ship faster.

Does anyone else have a 3-5th shipping date? Has yours shipped yet? Mine still says the same old Pending status. 64GB Alu.

Well I ordered on the day of announcement and got a 3-5th November date. I walk in today and a colleague who was talking about getting a HTC M8 walked in to day with a 6P he got yesterday from CPW. Google need to sort their **** out. Every damned year CPW ship faster.

Does anyone else have a 3-5th shipping date? Has yours shipped yet? Mine still says the same old Pending status. 64GB Alu.

Mine has the same date and still pending :(

Well I ordered on the day of announcement and got a 3-5th November date. I walk in today and a colleague who was talking about getting a HTC M8 walked in today with a 6P he got yesterday from CPW. I've been hyped about this phone and he doesn't really care that much. Google need to sort their *beep* out. Every damned year CPW ship faster.

Google do need to sort things out but it looks like issues are related to 64/128GB models, I don't think anyone has received one yet from any source.

Back
Top Bottom