**** The Official Google Nexus 6P Thread ****

Associate
Yeah, I was looking at the Carbon case but I saw a review of it and it looked too flimsy. I think the adopted one is the same as the carbon but without the cheap looking carpet attached to the back of it. ;) Hope I'm wrong though.

It doesn't feel as solid as the bumper case on my Nexus 5, that's for sure, but the patterned part on the back isn't carpet :p It does have some texture though, and the Q-Bert style cubes on it are also slightly raised adding texture.

Associate
Another good unboxing vid andy.
Got my 6p this morning and its a fantastic phone but is anyone finding that certain glass protectors stop the ambient display from coming on ?

Soldato
In the past they have rung me when the phone has come in. But given how useless they've been with the launch....

I've read some people just walking in and it being there, without CPW telling them...lovely service! haha but yes, incredibly useless with this launch.

Man of Honour
What cases are people ordering? I don't understand why Google haven't done a bumper case like they did for the Nexus 5. I bought that case immediately, solid but slightly flexible, thin but sturdy and retained the Nexus branding. Perfect fit. I'm looking at the Speck CandyShell black one on the Google site, dont like the look of it but looks about the best protection I can get and also looks like it's a flat design on the back which compensates for the sexy 'hump'. ;)

https://store.google.com/product/adopted_case_n6p?

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Give them a call or contact them via the chat. When did you order the first one?

BTW, Google took payment from my Credit Card immediately.

Ordered the 64GB Aluminium on the 30th September, due 3-5th Nov.

Just ordered the 64GB Graphite due 18-20th Nov.

Now I must pick one. :eek::o

Back
Top Bottom