**** The Official Google Nexus 6P Thread ****

Soldato
PENDING NOVEMBER 16 – 18, 2015 for me still:(

64GB Alu

Although my Nest Cam was the same, it said Pending for ages then it turned up and the site still said Pending !

Associate
Same on my now very old Note2. Running CyanogenMod 11.1 (4.4) but it's very unstable and buggy (for a daily drive IMO anyway). Still prefer it over TW however.

Same on my Note 3, I'm running Cyanogenmod 12.1 and whilst it fixes a lot of the niggles with TW it's still not stable enough for me.

Soldato
PENDING NOVEMBER 16 – 18, 2015 for me still:(

64GB Alu

Although my Nest Cam was the same, it said Pending for ages then it turned up and the site still said Pending !

Don't worry, given the nature of this current situation, I wouldn't be surprised if you got yours before those with Processing 5-6th ha

Soldato
When you say gone you mean the funds have been taken fully (as in shows up as a debit against Google in your statement) or the pending charge had disappeared and your available balance went back up?

Just pending charge from Saturday but the pending charge is now gone.

That's what happened to me when mine went to Processing. Had a pending charge of £499 (available credit of £1501), but now it's vanished entirely and my available credit has gone back up to £2k.

Snap

Ah.. So going to processing really doesn't mean anything then!

Think so!

Associate
Just got back off chat to them, and this is what ive been told regarding "processing"

"That means that your order is being reauthorised. we do this so that we can send you order out to you as soon as we can."

Seeing as your order is being reauthorised, it could go out today. I'm afraid I can't promise you this though.

Associate
anybody got processing on 128gb or are they all 64gb ?

Just to chuck in my 2p worth, the real problem isn't a delay, its the total lack of information coming from google. my order still says dispatch 2/11 delivery by 5th, ive not seen this mythical email with a new delivery date, and the live support people can do nothing. For company of googles size its simply not good enough

Soldato
anybody got processing on 128gb or are they all 64gb ?

Just to chuck in my 2p worth, the real problem isn't a delay, its the total lack of information coming from google. my order still says dispatch 2/11 delivery by 5th, ive not seen this mythical email with a new delivery date, and the live support people can do nothing. For company of googles size its simply not good enough

This mainly for me. I perfectly understand that delays happen and whilst annoying, don't have a particular problem with that. I do find the lack of information unacceptable. Something like "We expect it to be resolved in one week but can't guarantee it' would be better than 'we have no idea'. Does that mean one day? one month? That's the real problem.

Soldato
So is everyone calming down about the horrendous possibility of getting their phone one or two days later than the earliest possible date?
Partially. Not happy with the fact that in 2015 Google still can't organise a pie up in a brewery properly. There probably won't be a single explanation on why Day 1 orders were ignored over new ones and no lessons will be learnt going on previous Nexus clown town launches.

Processing means nothing and as most have said, they've been at that stage for ages. I still can't see my order reaching me by the 5th or even the end of the week and it's horrible being without a phone :(

Soldato
Mines changed from pending to processing too.
Despite Google's support telling me there were delays due to production issues.
Hmm.
In theory if they use ParcelForce24, which is what it sounds like they do, then a ship today would arrive by the 5th...

Soldato
So is everyone calming down about the horrendous possibility of getting their phone one or two days later than the earliest possible date?

Would be rather amusing if everyones did get sent out today in time for the 5th - would basically mean Google met their promise (bar the few that had today as due date) and everyone here has been throwing their toys out of the pram for no reason whatsoever! :D

Associate
Would be rather amusing if everyones did get sent out today in time for the 5th - would basically mean Google met their promise (bar the few that had today as due date) and everyone here has been throwing their toys out of the pram for no reason whatsoever! :D

well mines 3-5th and still pending so I shall feel free to still throw my toy out
;)

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Ermahgerd. I just got an email saying my graphite orders been shipped! :eek:

For reference:

Ordered the 64GB Aluminium on the 30th September, due 3-5th Nov. Processing.

Ordered the 64GB Graphite on the 29th October, due 18-20th Nov. Shipped.

GG Google.

Back
Top Bottom