**** The Official Google Pixel 3 Thread ****

Associate
Its my biggest bug bear with my 2XL... battery is poor. Turning off all of googles location stuff makes it much better... but then you lose some of the main convenience features...

Just resorted to a small battery pack i keep in my other pocket... sad really

I've had lots of complaints about my 2xl but honestly I never thought I'd see anyone complain about battery, it's one of its best achievements for me; I'm not the sort to go turning off anything to save battery either. I regularly get over 6 hours SOT, sometimes as many as 8 and I'll happily get 2 days of light to moderate use.

I'd suggest yours has a battery hog or a fault, but if not, I highly doubt you're going to do much better out of another phone.

Soldato
Screenshot-20181107-200546.png

oqk8qe.png

Last edited:
Soldato
No, but if he said, I don't need it, what would you say the value is with the damage, I would work something out. I'm asking what do Google do...

As it is, if they don't take them back, I will just need to sell at lower price. It's not a big mark, I don't think most will mind.

Dude Google don't check at all .I sent back at least 4 devices. I don't use cases or crappy screen protectors. So many of my phone's had dents cracks and scuffs.

Back
Top Bottom