**** The Official Google Pixel 3 Thread ****

V_R

V_R

Soldato
I'm too scared to install it. Will wait for you guys to test it first.
It's all good chap, I've been running it since the first beta. The Barclaycard app is the only app I have issue with, Santander app got an update about a month ago to fix compatibility, sure Barclays won't be far behind.

Other than that, if you use a 3rd party launchers Like Nova then you can't use gestures. I still prefer the 2 or 3 button anyway tbh, at least for now. The back button and hamburger menu inconsistencies **** me off.

Soldato
Changed to new gestures to give that a go. I instantly don't like swiping from the bottom corners for Google assistant as I have active squeeze on anyway, so I don't need it.

Soldato
I've gone back to the Pixel Launcher from Nova for 10, took a little getting used to the new gestures but generally I quite like it.

If anything, it's made the phone feel new again :)

Associate
Yes you can choose from 3 different navigation modes in the options. Not sure about the pixel 3 as the 3 button mode was never there originally on that but you can on the pixel 2.

Associate
Yes you can choose from 3 different navigation modes in the options. Not sure about the pixel 3 as the 3 button mode was never there originally on that but you can on the pixel 2.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Settings, System, gestures. To change the navigation buttons. You can only use the gestures with the default launcher. For now.

Soldato
I have a pixel 3XL and all three gesture and nav buttons are available to choose.

I am trying the new one this week but I gotta say I sometimes have trouble finding the sweet spot when pulling up recent/open apps.

Probably just me

Soldato
Well yeah it's changed as the new release of android always used to come with the new phone (since pixel days) but last year they released early and then added new features to the pixel 3 and looks like they have done the same again.

Soldato
Does anyone who has updated to Android 10 and who owns a Galaxy Watch had any issues?

The Galaxy Wear and/or Galaxy Wear plugin is really unstable and freezes. The watch battery is also draining so fast that the watch doesn't even last a day, it usually lasts three easily.

But we're talking about Samsung here though, they probably won't be testing Android 10 until 6 months from now which is when they'll start considering releasing Android 10 on their phones. It's not like they've had access to betas or anything! :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom